Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So everytime I go to a strip club....

At 44 the only chance I ever have of making $200 an hour is finding some type AAA businessman who needs to be told exactly where his place is, and perhaps put into such a place with a firm hand.

I think I could do that.

I do it all the time (not with the riding crop LOL) but sometimes I get paid a whole lot more and other times the deal doesn't go through, but I sure did get some shits and giggles while I was doin it. Hell every time we walk into our local hang out, the cigar bar, I do it... like a lady, with a smile never flinching in the process and the men EAT THAT SHIT UP. :heart:

It's all a mental game. As for the physical part, that's a whole nuther ball of wax but based on some of the posts I've read from you MM, there is ZERO DOUBT in my mind that you'd take tremendous pleasure in taking money from these fools while you give them EXACTLY WHAT THEY NEED. :lmao:

Not exactly. He's playing them, rather than allowing them to play him. It's a old, very well known method, but usually most guys that "discover" it think they've found the Hope Diamond.

I was a dominatrix for a little while and there were some former dancers with whom I worked. Most all of them have egos of porcelain and on some level are desperate for male attention. They are very easy to play if a guy can put away his dick for a minute and think.

i beg to differ. "playing" and "method" sounds manipulative and premeditated

this is just the natural course of events that have taken place ...and an observation of the patterns that have formed.

i don't like people BSing or manipulating me...and i have a very good intuition when people are doing so. i'm basically just brutally honest

I am very non-violent and am actually quite docile but because of what men have done to me... I would GLEEFULLY get paid to step on some deviant's balls and crush them till they bled.

Sig-worthy.

Somewhere, miplank and jnev are spinning, sirens blaring, smoke pouring out of their ears.

Also, cw, you do agree that the first part of your strippy adventures are premeditated, right? When you act indifferent and dismissive...isn't that part of the plan and also part of why this thread exists?

Sig-worthy.

Somewhere, miplank and jnev are spinning, sirens blaring, smoke pouring out of their ears.

Also, cw, you do agree that the first part of your strippy adventures are premeditated, right? When you act indifferent and dismissive...isn't that part of the plan and also part of why this thread exists?

not at all. it's really just how i started acting after the first time or two i went to a strip club and kinda got the whole vibe and how sheisty strippers can be. i act that way because i find most of them annoying,especially in that context.

I had this one girl that wouldn't shut the fuck up tonight(fuck, last night)....black chick. the more i got annoyed with her the more she kept talking. didn't even ask me for a dance or a drink, just wanted to talk and thought i was cute apparently. only reason i was able to get rid of her was because she had to dance on stage.

it was never meant to be a "tactic", but apparently it works.

Top Bottom