Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So everytime I go to a strip club....

See, that is what confuses me. If it's not that big of a deal then why do guys high five themselves for doing it?

I mean, isn't that sorta like being proud of the fact that can stand your own stink after not bathing for 3 days. (I dunno A LOT of guys who can do this either, but I do know a few LOL).

Let me put it this way, it's like saying my dick is bigger. Kind of like a pride thing. You'll get instant male respect because you can and they can't.

Let me put it this way, it's like saying my dick is bigger. Kind of like a pride thing. You'll get instant male respect because you can and they can't.

Even though what *you can do* has no real value?

Thank goodness that men are simple creatures. If ya'll were as complicated as females the species would most definitely die out.

:lmao:

Even though what *you can do* has no real value?

Thank goodness that men are simple creatures. If ya'll were as complicated as females the species would most definitely die out.

:lmao:

Of course it's not valued by you, why would it? Different strokes for different folks. Most men think in terms as this. Just like in HS, who was bangin' so and so. Just the way things are, don't try to put to much thought into this, you might hurt yourself. LOL!

Of course it's not valued by you, why would it? Different strokes for different folks. Most men think in terms as this. Just like in HS, who was bangin' so and so. Just the way things are, don't try to put to much thought into this, you might hurt yourself. LOL!

There is really no mental stretching here. I just thought maybe I was misunderstanding the situation.... which clearly, I wasn't. :)

Many guys think that it is enviable that some other guys can bang a stripper (even though admittedly that has no value in and of itself because we've already established that it's no "big deal" sorta like copping a feel from some girl's titty on prom night. Some guys could while most could NOT.) just because a lot of guys CANT.

It's kinda like envying the guy who could belch the loudest and longest or the rocket scientist who could light his farts without catching the hair from his nutsack on fire. :whatever:

If ya'll were nearly as complicated seriously, the species would die out in a single generation.

There is really no mental stretching here. I just thought maybe I was misunderstanding the situation.... which clearly, I wasn't. :)

Many guys think that it is enviable that some other guys can bang a stripper (even though admittedly that has no value in and of itself because we've already established that it's no "big deal" sorta like copping a feel from some girl's titty on prom night. Some guys could while most could NOT.) just because a lot of guys CANT.

It's kinda like envying the guy who could belch the loudest and longest or the rocket scientist who could light his farts without catching the hair from his nutsack on fire. :whatever:

If ya'll were nearly as complicated seriously, the species would die out in a single generation.

Same thing happens in a gym. If you can out bench everyone, you will be the man. Stupid yes, but it happens. Women show off, in other ways, like style and compete in looks to be seen as the hottie. Why else would married women get up 3 hours before it's time to go to work to get ready. Now is there, any sense to that and why go through all that if you got a man? Now that makes no sense. We both express and find things to set ourselves apart from our counterparts to repsond or admire.

I love strip clubs, although the last one left a weird taste in my mouth. I sat down in the back and a couple of guys turned around and just kept staring at me. I was definitely prettier then the stripper but I felt like they thought I was an employee and it was my off-night or something. Felt dirty, blah. I was kicked out of a gay male strip club though in another country. They were yelling at me and I couldn't understand why. I guess I missed the no females allowed sign on the door ;)

I love strip clubs, although the last one left a weird taste in my mouth. I sat down in the back and a couple of guys turned around and just kept staring at me. I was definitely prettier then the stripper but I felt like they thought I was an employee and it was my off-night or something. Felt dirty, blah. I was kicked out of a gay male strip club though in another country. They were yelling at me and I couldn't understand why. I guess I missed the no females allowed sign on the door ;)

I literally busted out laughing reading that!

I suppose that trumps my "I was nearly kicked out of the men's bath house in the Hotel Arlington in Hot Springs, Arkansas" story huh!

Same thing happens in a gym. If you can out bench everyone, you will be the man. Stupid yes, but it happens. Women show off, in other ways, like style and compete in looks to be seen as the hottie. Why else would married women get up 3 hours before it's time to go to work to get ready. Now is there, any sense to that and why go through all that if you got a man? Now that makes no sense. We both express and find things to set ourselves apart from our counterparts to repsond or admire.

The answer to that question is simple and that is because women are valued very highly for their beauty by OUR SOCIETY AS A WHOLE and not merely by men when it comes to sex. That is a truism that none of us can deny or sadly, escape. Were that not true than no woman would ever be devalued simply because "she got old".

Pick3 was probably the bouncer

Top Bottom