Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 24 bulk cycle log

The story on my right knee.
At age 13 I started doing stunts in Las Vegas.
By 16 I was doing live stunt shows.
In 1984 my senior year of high school. I was doing a live western stunt show for 5500 people.
My fall off a roof of 14” to the ground. I slipped. I made the fall but took a bad landing. Tore up my knee. Spent 6 months in a leg brace. Leg was locked up and swollen with 10percent movement. Finally realizing my doctor made a bad diagnosis.
Went to a new ortho and he had me in surgery 24 hrs later removed a bunch of torn cartilage.
Lost 50 percent of size in that thigh. I ran track and legs where the only thing I had muscle in.
Fast forward through live and arthritis sets in late 90s. Leg never really was right. Had kids got dad bod. Then 52 happens and I start back in the gym. At this point knee is a joke.
Hurts and has bad range of motion and you can see the joint moving around inside its self.
Oh ya took a bunch of bad high speed motorcycle crashes racing street bikes in early 90s. One of them stood up. Felt knee pain. Pulled off my leathers to find my patella on the side of my knee. In a panic I grabbed it and shoved it back around to the front. Did not have insurance so I never had it looked at. Swole up and leg turned purple to my toes. Hard headed and broke. I just suffered through it with Advil..
Needless to say I have not been kind to my body. People see me and say “you have runner legs” true but I have walker knees.

Today I went with my young adult kids.
Went to a pickle ball place for 2hrs and did what I do.
Whip there ass!!! Or atleast that is the point of view in my head. Hahahaha!
Came home and put ice on the knee and took a nap.
Then got up and went to gym and had a killer work out on shoulders. 20 minutes in sauna. Went home to meal prep

Today shoulders
All set of 4 reps 12-15
Cable machine. Side delt raise. Side delt raise behind back, front delt raise. Bent over rear delt raise.

Dumbells
All sets of 4 reps 10-12
Some of these super sets.
Seated over head press 40,50,55,60 lb
Seated side delt 20,25,25,30 lb
Seated side delt leaned forward
Standing side raise in front 30,30,35,40.
40s not full range but load the muscle.
Seated bent over rear delt. 15,20,25,25

Finisher.
Seated barbell military behind head 65 lbs
4 sets reps 20,20,20,max
Standing side delt raise 30lb easy curl bar
4 sets reps 12.
Pec deck machine rear delts 70-85 lbs 4set 20.
@Slyderkt awesome volume for the injury you doing really good

In 1984 my senior year of high school. I was doing a live western stunt show for 5500 people.
My fall off a roof of 14” to the ground. I slipped. I made the fall but took a bad landing. Tore up my knee. Spent 6 months in a leg brace. Leg was locked up and swollen with 10percent movement. Finally realizing my doctor made a bad diagnosis.
Went to a new ortho and he had me in surgery 24 hrs later removed a bunch of torn cartilage.
Lost 50 percent of size in that thigh. I ran track and legs where the only thing I had muscle in.
Fast forward through live and arthritis sets in late 90s. Leg never really was right. Had kids got dad bod. Then 52 happens and I start back in the gym. At this point knee is a joke.
Hurts and has bad range of motion and you can see the joint moving around inside its self.
Oh ya took a bunch of bad high speed motorcycle crashes racing street bikes in early 90s. One of them stood up. Felt knee pain. Pulled off my leathers to find my patella on the side of my knee. In a panic I grabbed it and shoved it back around to the front. Did not have insurance so I never had it looked at. Swole up and leg turned purple to my toes. Hard headed and broke. I just suffered through it with Advil..
Needless to say I have not been kind to my body. People see me and say “you have runner legs” true but I have walker knees.

Then got up and went to gym and had a killer work out on shoulders. 20 minutes in sauna. Went home to meal prep
14-inches?

Man that’s terrible

Bit too much volume for that shoulder joint

This day I did cable first and not heavy gave joint a good warm up and got blood flow.

Some times I will reverse it and do cable as main movement and focus on negative.

Top Bottom