Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 24 bulk cycle log

Just finished chicken leg day at gym. Been about a year since I really done a leg day. My knee and lower back has been jacked up for years. Knee felt pretty good. It is crazy how it feels better since the PRP shot. Still lots of movement in that joint. Craziest thing is how much range of motion I have. For years my right knee would not fold up as far as the left knee.
I could not squat down hardly at all.
I didn’t go crazy first day.
Hamstring curl machine 85 lb 4 set -15
Leg extension individual 45 lb 4 set -15
Seated calf machine 150-200lb 4 set 20
Vertical leg press started with 2 plates each side added a plate each set. Ended with 5 plates each side 4 set-15
Dead lifts 135- 225 4 set-10
Back was screaming by this point
Did more seated calf raises.
2-3 plates 4 set-12
RDL set 45 lb dumbell 4 set -10.

Not a huge work out but a good starting point.
everyone gotta start somewhere bro keep going from here

Today was back day with coach.
I would list what we did, but honestly it was a blur. I am so wiped out.
We have a lay down seal row table. The power lifter guys got a new bar with a dropped down section. They let us play with it. The normal bar has neutral grip and hits lats hard. This one is a straight bar and hits upper back. We might try reverse grip next time. Also did double bent over dumbell rows. Those kill my lower back but I need them to help strengthen it.
Now I have to find energy to eat. I really just want to lay on floor and stare at the ceiling.

We have a lay down seal row table. The power lifter guys got a new bar with a dropped down section. They let us play with it. The normal bar has neutral grip and hits lats hard. This one is a straight bar and hits upper back. We might try reverse grip next time. Also did double bent over dumbell rows. Those kill my lower back but I need them to help strengthen it.
Now I have to find energy to eat. I really just want to lay on floor and stare at the ceiling.
@Slyderkt any pics of the bar? would be great to share it
im reading it but hard to imagine what you go

Sounds like a legendary workout

Attachments

• IMG_7213.jpeg
    IMG_7213.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7214.jpeg
    IMG_7214.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7215.jpeg
    IMG_7215.jpeg
    547.2 KB · Views: 53
Top Bottom