Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq on Roids?

If you guys have seen some pro--hockey players phys--with no shirt on, you could better understand where drugs are pro-sports------
Their are many female tennis players using gear today----so if anyone thinks that a pro basketball player doesn't have a clue about gear and growth hormone then some of you are no better off in knowledge the the armchair quarterbacks wife.....good luck with that-----

Wombat hit it right on the head. To say that NBA players don't juice is a bunch of crap or your very nieve person just because they "test." They are like any other professional athletes in the NFL, NHL, etc..and are always looking for that edge.

Ash

I don't know, but if he doesn't could you imagine him on 1 gram of test/week and 100mg fina/ed?

That's a scary thought

You could probobly use the pellet gun for the implants on him. He is as big as a cow!

belly24 said:
Nope...also shaq hasn't but on 100 pounds in 5yrs....at most 20pounds...he was like 290 as a rookie...he's around 310-315

#1 who are you

#2 shaq has put on 64 pounds

#3 he is 340 right now

.........oh and he was not 290 as a rookie
peace

MAC

Holy shit, so much misinformation...most if not all pro sport players juice... that's a fact. When making millions of dollars depends on your performance, you'd be an idiot not to juice.

Steroids do not necessarily lead to a good bodybuilding physique. That depends on how much/and what you eat and how you are training. Some of you can't seem to grasp this simple notion.

well living in LA and following the lakers, at the first of the season shaq was not in shape at all and was thinner than usual, but now that the season has ended, during the playoffs he was much larger and anything is possible, but I bet he is just natural, and can gain weight like a Mofo, shaq weighs about 380, and hell he might juice, why wouldnt he, he would just be that much better than everyone, hell jordan juiced, look at pippen today compared to his chicago years, back then deca and winstrol werent illegal to take in the NBA.......so hey anything is possible.

Look...even if they do test for roids there not gonna say anything if its one of the top players that get caught...top players bring crowds...crowds=money....NBA is a corporation...corporations want to make money...they would never ever stop shaq from playing

Hey, you Sacramento folks, this L.A. guy wants to thank you for such an exciting series of games with the Lakers. The Kings played brilliantly and the final result could easily have gone either way.

If only the games with the Nets were as exciting as the ones with Sacramento! A lot of us here in L.A. are saying the games with the Kings were the REAL play-off.

Your team rocks, my friends! In fact, I hope you go to the finals next year. We've done it enough times in a row. After seeing the Kings play, there is no question they deserve it every bit as much as the Lakers.

B-legit said:
Definately NOT!
sorry to say everyone...but the NBA tests for steroids so i doubt that shaq is juicing. He is garbage.

Ya, and football players don't use them either. For that fact neither do Olympians. LMFAO

Top Bottom