Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq on Roids?

supernav said:
sheesh people. :)

i used to work at espn, and used to travell all across the country with sports teams, stayed in the same hotels, drove them to games, drank with them, partied, etc. etc.

the truth:

MOST NBA players do NOT take steroids. Do NOT take them. Playing basketball is a VERY exhaustive sport. With increased body mass w/o the heart/lungs developed to handle it, most of them would be out of breath in 15 mins. That's why you never see LD runners taking steroids. You have to run your ASS off from one side to another, and your career would be over pretty damn quick if you stopped to catch your breath midway through. Most BB players are pretty skinny if you look. Plus coaches do a damn good job instilling in their heads that steroids will hurt them more than benefit them. And considering the cardio skills of some "juiced" guys i've seen -- i believe them.

No football and baseball guys -- that's WHOOOLEEEE different story. hehe. :)

Oh and some NHL players take 'roids, but same story. It's very exhaustive, and most quit after they realize how quick out of breath they are.

remember: key to BB and Hockey is SPEED and SKILL. Gaining 30lbs of muscle in your arms and chest isn't going to do you didly squat. This ain't swinging a bat in baseball.

-= nav =-

your comments on being out of breath is laughable(sorry but had to say it)
I had friends for more then 15 years --hell they have even let me fuck their girlfriends in front of them---but when it came to what exactly they were putting into their bodies, it was hard pressed to get the truth out of them:)
So what your saying is these top athletes were going to talk straight to someone that works at ESPN---Just because you partied with them---Doesn't work that way----Sorry but growth hormone and other drugs are rampade in the NBA--You can say what you will--but over 30year old athletes don't gain muscle-speed-strength--that they didn't have when they were younger without help-----peace

Wombat said:

your comments on being out of breath is laughable

Remember watching me try to walk around the gym when I was 270 pounds? Everyone thought I just got done doing cardio but I was just adding plates to the bench. :drink2:

You guys work in an office and sit on your ass all day and you guys juice. These guys are TOP athletes that play almost every day, look for endorsements, look to make more money, break records. etc. but they don't juice?!? This is rediculous...Juice is basically made for athletes!! NOT civilians!

And about the part about being exhausted from roids I'm sure that they're not looking to gain THAT much...but if they do I'm sure it would be off season and they'd have trainers right by them making sure everything is on the up and up.

NFW

The LAST thing Shaq needs is to be bigger. The knee and toe problems he has are partly a result of his being so heavy.

If anything he needs DNP!

supernav said:
>top athletes were going to talk straight to someone that works
>at ESPN

i've seen 'em do speed, cocaine, hookers, meth, acid, extasy, you name it. I could write a tell-all book, but who would want to buy a book written by some unknown dude. :)

i was more agent than espn employee. I always had to help these dumb millionaire jocks who were getting anally fucked by their agents for *millions*. It was pitiful.

still stand by my steroids comment. I probably still got some NBA player phone #'s lying around if u don't believe me.

-= nav =-

I don't doubt any of what you said---but doing all the drugs your talking about mean nothing compared to some nba player that is using 4ius of growth a day with winny and anavar---Why do you people all think steriods is going to add massive amounts of wieght to your body---They can if you want to but how does a pro-builder like lets say shawn ray come in at basically the same weight year after year---certainly he is on more steriods then one can imagine but when he diets all down---he is basically the same weight year after year---if I'm a very slim basketball player that needs to be more aggressive under the boards and have the strength to fight for a ball-----just how am I going to put on muscle or strength with the type of cardio I'm doing every day-------very simple--5 pounds of muscle is nothing to gained in the offseason and maintained during the season---but it won't be done after the age of 30 without the help of something....Some of these guys bodies are getting bigger and stronger well after 30-----it just doesn't work that way---but it doesn't really matter ----to each their own---no one is really going to prove it ---so be it---

by the way cocaine-hookers-meth-acid-xtc aren't a dirty little secrete--------hormone replacement therapy for a extra edge is-------

Amp said:

Remember watching me try to walk around the gym when I was 270 pounds? Everyone thought I just got done doing cardio but I was just adding plates to the bench. :drink2:

sure if you put on 40 pound is 8 weeks your going to have a hard time walking up a flight of stairs

but if your olympic runner---lets say the 400meters---and in 5 years have gained maybe 15 pounds of solid muscle at the exact same bodyfat %----going up or down in bodyfat by maybe 2%--breathing will not be a problem------

the same with a NBA player who has put on 15 pounds of muscle in 5 years only raising his bodyfat % by a couple or even lowing it, breathing will not be a problem----

By the way whats the average basketball players lifespan in the NBA-----I don't know for sure but I thought I read its like 5 years(the average remember) So these types of players(medicore) aren't going to try to get every possible advantage to maybe play for 7 years or 8?

supernav said:
Actually most of these guys admit they tried it during their college days. But admit it get really difficult running around with an extra 20lbs of pure muscle, plus got harder to focus on gameplan and strategy cuz they were always pissed all the time and aggressive. Plus their sex drive with groupies was non-existent, which takes the whole fun out of everything. You really don't want to be on juice, and having a couch yelling at you in your face. Could get real nasty.

Trust me, me and a couple of the Nets guys had a long discussion about this at a starbucks.

Now if science could develop a drug that could make you run a 100 meters in 4 seconds, w/o increasing muscle big-time, and make you much more active cardio-wise -- every athlete would be taking it. Even tennis players! (imagine tennis players with steroids. hehe).

btw: guys. These guys have thier own fancy team doctors who *do* give them all kinds of other wacky legal shit. Kinda like how we all talk about ala, etc. But i couldn't remember the fancy names if my life depended on it.

-= nav =-

a tennis player John fucking MCenroe just came out with a book saying how he used steroids to compete with the younger players(like he was the only fucking one doing it---pleazzzzzzz)----so wake up guys ---if a fool like him with 13 inch arms is taking some kind of gear(where and why do you think he got his info on)
Forget about gear just helping these guys become bigger-faster-etc....when their hurt and going through physical therapy--steroids have healing affects that are unmatched...these doctors you talk about aren't giving these guys over the counter meds. for crying out loud(these guys are taking the best of the best)......its a dirty sercrete that is about to be exposed....Something no one wants---hence is why credablity is a issue when these guys talk.....their trying to make it a nonissue before it becomes a major issue---peace

Im getting sick and tired of guys talking about how basketball players dont juice and this and that, added body weight and other bullshit, dont you stupid asses know that there are roids that dont put mass and weight on which are for endurance and conditioning.....I can name atleast 20 players who juice in the NBA

Matt Geiger
Alonzo MOurning(gave juice up after taking a bad batch that ruined his kidneys)

Michael Jordan(gave juice up)
Scottie PIppen(gave juice up)
Charles Oakley
Anthony Mason
David Robinson
Aaron Williams
Derek Fisher

I agree with most of you- many of these professional athletes are on some form of gear.... look at all of the attention that baseball is getting??? It is one of the sports that I had once least expected to be so "gear" heavy. It is becoming more and more popular and people need to stay competitive.

Top Bottom