Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq on Roids?

Definately NOT!
sorry to say everyone...but the NBA tests for steroids so i doubt that shaq is juicing. He is garbage.

oh, that bit about him being garbage...
Here in Sacramento we don't think all that highly of the big man. (after this season at least)

I think he has definitly taken something and he was only 260 when he entered the NBA. He is now around 360 to but when he was 260 he had a good bf now he is fat.

shaq roids, my ass!

It's already been said but, just in case,

Happen to be in LA and know some of the management. NO roids, my friends. They test. Also, our boy is actually 380-385 now. Not even close to 285-310. He's simply a freak of nature.

Definately NOT!
sorry to say everyone...but the NBA tests for steroids so i doubt that shaq is juicing. He is garbage

sorry b-legit...you are a cool guy but that is a dumb comment. it is easy as hell to pass some juice test..especially with the money he has.

Re: shaq roids, my ass!

stealth said:
It's already been said but, just in case,

Happen to be in LA and know some of the management. NO roids, my friends. They test. Also, our boy is actually 380-385 now. Not even close to 285-310. He's simply a freak of nature.

Like they'd tell you if they knew if he juiced anyway. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom