Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq on Roids?

I believe it is the July issue of Sports Illustrated that stated that Shaq is currently listed as 330lbs. but weighed in prior to playoffs at 380+. They attributed some of his weight gain to his "foot condition" which has sidelined him for some of the season and prevents him from doing some of his cardio...

When you're 7'1", "320-380" (LOL) you can pretty much do what you want, especially on the court.

Other centers are taller than him. They need to be eating some of those "Shaq packs" as well. You cant be a dominate force when you're 6'11", 225. I'd say Shaq doesnt juice, but if I was one of the smaller centers around the league, I'd definitely be doing it in the off-season to try to get to around 300. Bigger people and people who arent scared have less trouble with Shaq. For those that think he sucks, despite the weaknesses in his game (many big men have similar weaknesses) he has done everything he needs to do already. Won championships, MVP awards, etc. Not to mention he's got a mansion and multiple cars paid for and has enough money he never has to do a thing again. Now its just stackin up those chips and trophies and shooting for records.

He deeeeefinitely juices... most of those guys do...they play game after game after game with such high intensity. Think about how many calories Shaq burns during a whole game. That dude is BIG... he must consume a TON of calories to keep his energy up. No doubt he juices..especially with all that strength.

YOU KNOW... I wonder how much he takes? I mean I highly doubt that 30mg of Dbol with 400mg of Deca will do anything for him... He at leaasst has to take 1 gram of test to feel something.

if you guys watched a post game newconferences Shaq said he was weighing in at about 335...he was 285 his rookie year...i have his rookie card.......the Nets big men said they think shaq is closer to 350-360 range....all i know is i would want to guard him

Is it just me, or, is his mouth constantly open; he looks like his face is paralyzed. He looks like a big, goofy, mo'fo. He needs to "back that ass up".

I heard that in college Shaq was 6'0" and weighed 160 lbs, now 7'1" 350+ lbs. That's because he discovered IP. I talked to Shaq personally and he said he can afford any type of roid he wants but he only takes IP because it's the best.

B-legit said:
Definately NOT!
sorry to say everyone...but the NBA tests for steroids so i doubt that shaq is juicing. He is garbage.

the NFL test for steroids also----so I your view, its safe to say no one in the NFL uses gear either

The only ones using gear in bodybuilders ok guys-----sorry guys but professional sports are rampade with gear(and growth hormone for the older players)----its not a big deal------if johnny down the road whats to use gear to look good for the ladies, they why in the world wouldn't a top level athlete use something to make him more millions-----It called the dirty little secrete guys

As a person ages growth hormone levels and test levels drop----why is it today in top level sports the older player is in the best shape of their lives---this isn't hard to figure out-----

and all natty 35 year old player regardless of what he is doing in the weight room is not going to be able to hang with the 25 year old doing the same thing in the weight room----hence is where drugs come into play more then ever

by the way whoever said shaq was 5% bodyfat should get off these boards or at the very least wake the fuck up---5% bodyfat is ripped glute guys------sQaq has never been under 10% bodyfat-----Carl Malone a few years back was in the best shape of his life(funny it would be well into his 30s to get their)and Malone was lean but not close to 5%bodyfat---so Sqaq was leaner then malone----some of these statements are funny as hell

Top Bottom