Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq on Roids?

supernav said:
Well according to all the self know-it-alls on this board, EVERYONE in the sports industry takes Steroids. Hell, Tiger Woods probably takes 'em too right? Maybe those bowlers as well, to get those huge forearms.

humans.

-= nav =-

and why are you any diff-----cause you partied with them---pleazzz------by the way about Tiger woods----I know for sure Duval was or is using some help(why would tiger be excluded from it) of course unless you guys seen it in print you won't believe it anyways.....

Last edited:
Wombat said:

your an idiot -----next your going to tell GHB doesn't cause bitch tits either.....

come out here San Diego and take walk on the some of the beaches and check out the gang members that hang on the walls-----these guys are in packs of 10 or more ----95% have some serious bitch tits(puffy nips-not gyno) some are 120 pounds soaking wet and got bigger tits then my wife----they sure didn't get them from a test/anadrol cycle:)

Fuck you, bitch. :finger: :havoc:

Marijuana: interaction with the estrogen receptor
Sauer MA, Rifka SM, Hawks RL, Cutler GB Jr, Loriaux DL.

Crude marijuana extract competed with estradiol for binding to the estrogen receptor of rat uterine cytosol. Condensed marijuana smoke also competed with estradiol for its receptor. Pure delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol, however, did not interact with the estrogen receptor. Ten delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol metabolites also failed to compete with estradiol for its receptor. Of several other common cannabinoids tested, only cannabidiol showed any estrogen receptor binding. This was evident only at very high concentrations of cannabidiol. Apigenin, the aglycone of a flavinoid phytoestrogen found in cannabis, displayed high affinity for the estrogen receptor. To assess the biological significance of these receptor data, estrogen activity was measured in vivo with the uterine growth bioassay, using immature rats. Cannabis extract in large doses exhibited neither estrogenic nor antiestrogenic effects. Thus, although estrogen receptor binding activity was observed in crude marijuana extract, marijuana smoke condensate and several known components of cannabis, direct estrogenic activity of cannabis extract could not be demonstrated in vivo.

B-legit said:
Definately NOT!
sorry to say everyone...but the NBA tests for steroids so i doubt that shaq is juicing. He is garbage.

Tests for steroids? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

BeefyBull said:

Crude marijuana extract competed with estradiol for binding to the estrogen receptor of rat uterine cytosol. Condensed marijuana smoke also competed with estradiol for its receptor. Pure delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol, however, did not interact with the estrogen receptor. Ten delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol metabolites also failed to compete with estradiol for its receptor. Of several other common cannabinoids tested, only cannabidiol showed any estrogen receptor binding. This was evident only at very high concentrations of cannabidiol. Apigenin, the aglycone of a flavinoid phytoestrogen found in cannabis, displayed high affinity for the estrogen receptor. To assess the biological significance of these receptor data, estrogen activity was measured in vivo with the uterine growth bioassay, using immature rats. Cannabis extract in large doses exhibited neither estrogenic nor antiestrogenic effects. Thus, although estrogen receptor binding activity was observed in crude marijuana extract, marijuana smoke condensate and several known components of cannabis, direct estrogenic activity of cannabis extract could not be demonstrated in vivo.

nice......:havoc:

Re: shaq roids, my ass!

stealth said:
It's already been said but, just in case,

Happen to be in LA and know some of the management. NO roids, my friends. They test. Also, our boy is actually 380-385 now. Not even close to 285-310. He's simply a freak of nature.

HA HA HA HA HA!!! Keep em comin´!!! HA HA HA !!!

BeefyBull said:

Why don't you fucking calm down --whats with the constant name calling------you can throw a thousand lab tests with rats in front of me but I'll go with real life studies myself-----I've got an older brother who was or a dead head(he's 38) hes been smoking weed everyday since he was 15--and I mean every fucking day----he is tall and semi lean-but sporting some of worsts puffy nips(tits) I've ever seen besides two of his friends who have the same thing going on....Have you ever seen Snoop Dogg with no shirt on(he is far from being fat --but where in the world did his bitch tits come from--gee i wonder) you go ahead a believe its a government conspiracy(which years ago the government said steriods make your nuts shrink)guys like you said the same thing(government conspiracy)and probably had lab reports to back it up-----for every lab report saying one thing, their is another saying another thing....take it for what its worth...Now does it mean everyone who smokes weed on an everyday basis is going to get tits(of course not)but some people don't get bitch tits from steroids either(no matter the doses)

But considering most of your posts are about weed--perks--and other rec. drugs its no wonder you think its all government conspiracy--two each his own...

well just leave it at you go ahead a believe one thing and i'll do the other---but lets keep the name calling to min---peace

Last edited:
Top Bottom