Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq on Roids?

well the sad thing is that most people dont even know especially the public, is that up until 1999, after jordan retired, but his last year, the compounds nandralona and stanozolic were not on the NBA's ban list, meaning the players could take these two steroids with no consequences like suspensions or anything, so what does that say about people who played during those times, many of them could legally by the league use roids.

bro your fuckin stupid! Do you think that if deca and winstrol were legal to take in the NBA up to 1999 that nobody was on it, please, and drugs like winstrol, anavar, halotestin, deca, and others dont even make you really big, its for endurance.....bro you can keep saying they dont take it, but your lying to yourself, and your also letting those players fuck with you, do you think they are gonna come out and tell you they snort cocaine and smoke weed also, bro I dont even know what to say, except you need to wake up and smell the coffee!

first of all, the NBA testing probably should not be taken seriously. if it is like the NFL testing, it is only really to be worried about when you are first entering the league. in addition the NBA is a corporation geared towards making money, just like the WWE. Anyone who watched game 6 of the western conference finals clearly saw proof that the NBA is not an impartial and just organization. the refs made a mockery of themselves just so there would be a game 7, which gave both teams, the NBA, the television networks, and of course the refs themselves (though maybe not directly) a shitload of money. an organization that is willing to bend the rules to that extent is clearly capable of ignoring the test results, or not even testing, its marquee players.

as for:

"i've seen 'em do speed, cocaine, hookers, meth, acid, extasy, you name it."

all i can say is that when i was a college athlete (i was actually natural at the time) the majority of students were very open about recreational drug use, but were constantly on my case about suspected steroid use. i found it completely absurd, since i did not use recreational drugs (or steroids for that matter), yet the stigma of "drug user" was attached to me. telling an espn employee that you use cocaine and fuck 3 girls at a time makes you "cool and reckless", while telling them you use steroids makes you a "cheater."

and this comment is silly:

"That's why you never see LD runners taking steroids."

i have trained with endurance athletes who use steroids. they take them for recovery. they are burning so many calories anyway, that the drugs are not going to suddenly throw on 20lbs of unwanted muscle. There are endurance athletes on the boards who will attest to that....hell, just ask Animal.

just goes to show you what a genious mark maguire was,,he admitted to useing a shitty supplement and everyone thought that was the reason for his 70 HR

Hugh G, thank you so much.................you know these people dont want to realize anything about drugs........I see it first hand, how can derek fisher of the lakers be injured and be sittin on the bench with his head looking bigger than a basketball from all the test he was takin, you know it is funny these stupid asses dont even want to realize the shit these players do behind closed doors would make their mother fall over with a heart attack. And in the NBA they play almost 100 games including the playoffs, 3-4 games a week, and hell yeah they got to be on juice to make it through the whole season!

CN1--what funny is this fucking guy is trying to say they don't use gear when 20% of my highschool fucking basketball team back in 1987 in Nowhere fucking New Hampshire were taking what ever they could get their hands on.....Basketball players are tall---but in most cases its the supplements that make them freaky-minus the height----these guys are HGH dunkies-----period....Some people are either niave' or just want to spread false info----either way it doesn't matter----Joe smo won't believe the truth anyways------I guess it doesn't matter anyway----10% of basketball players have bitch tits---but then again weed can cause that also:)

So you mean to tell me that even the Williams sisters(tennis) are on juice too?? Well damn. I was thinking they girls were just naturally buff or something. Yeah I really am green to the juice game.

Wombat said:
I guess it doesn't matter anyway----10% of basketball players have bitch tits---but then again weed can cause that also:)

Are you retarded? Weed cannot and does not cause bitch tits. That whole rumor was started by the US Government to scare boys away from using it.

BeefyBull said:

Are you retarded? Weed cannot and does not cause bitch tits. That whole rumor was started by the US Government to scare boys away from using it.

your an idiot -----next your going to tell GHB doesn't cause bitch tits either.....

come out here San Diego and take walk on the some of the beaches and check out the gang members that hang on the walls-----these guys are in packs of 10 or more ----95% have some serious bitch tits(puffy nips-not gyno) some are 120 pounds soaking wet and got bigger tits then my wife----they sure didn't get them from a test/anadrol cycle:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom