Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roy Jones Jr.

BileStew

How long do you think his fight tonight will last? I don't know much about Tarver other then he looks like a muscular Jimmy "JJ" Walker.

Jones KO in 5.

"DYNOMITE!!!!"

Jones had no energy tonight, he won but it was definately unimpressive, especially after all that shit talking he did prefight. I think the weight loss had something to do with his lack of energy.

Warpath said:
Jones had no energy tonight, he won but it was definately unimpressive, especially after all that shit talking he did prefight. I think the weight loss had something to do with his lack of energy.

I believe there was a lot of shit talking done by both parties. But regardless, Tarver needed to do more than hit him with some Sugar Ray flurries at the end of the round ala the Marvin Hagler fight to beat Jones. Jones beat him in the middle of the ring for 2 minutes and then took his bitch slaps in the corner to rest.

I heard he lost 25-30 pounds for this fight? He looked very sluggish. I hope he fights Tyson next. I'd love to see the outcome of that.

I totally thought of Sugar Gay vs. Hagler too. Same strategy it appeared. Funny thing is, I thought it was still a pretty clear cut/comfortable win. Only thing was that people were shitting their drawers because it was actually competitive/somewhat close, which pretty much never happened in an RJ fight yet. Thats what really made me think of Leonard/Hagler. Giving the win to the guy just because he suprised people and didnt get blown out. Doing better than expected does not = a win, but it did for Sugar, and almost did for Tarver. peace

Tyson/Jones would be great, but after seeing tysons performance lately I think Jones would win. And at that weight maybe Jones would have his energy back so we could see him fight at his capacity.

I think RJ's performance vs. Tarver just might be enough to get Mike back in the gym again too. If Tarver can make him look bad, Tysons gotta be thinking he could take his ass right out. Maybe it was all planned by RJ to lure Mike and get that big ass paycheck!! lol

i recently kicked the shit out of some kid named jimmy walker, and his nick name was JJ...didnt get it til now...i got jumped by him and his friend, he winds up going to the hospital, im the one in trouble

Top Bottom