Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Cutting Log

01/16/24

Weight 257.3

Back/Traps

Seated Cable Rows Neutral Close Grip
265x10x2
Reverse Grip Machine Rows
230x10x2
Single Arm Hammer Pulldown
125x8x2
Hammer Shrugs Standing
270x20
360x10x2
Bicep Curl Machine 1-Arm
95x5
Eliptical Warmdown 10min
@RoidRage69 cable rows 2 sets ? you dont up the volume or is it because your injury?

@RoidRage69 cable rows 2 sets ? you dont up the volume or is it because your injury?
Thats all I needed as I am not trying to gain muscle. I don't believe in volume training. I am only trying to hold onto what I have in this cut. I have been cutting in a massive cal deficit since July. If I went more sets I would be overtraining and most likely injure myself or lose muscle at a faster rate. I go high intensity Dorian Yates style. My body is thrashed today. Every set I did was to failure. Did forced reps and partials on half the sets in my workout. The only lifts I didn't do forced reps or partials was Shrugs and Pulldowns.

Thats all I needed as I am not trying to gain muscle. I don't believe in volume training. I am only trying to hold onto what I have in this cut. I have been cutting in a massive cal deficit since July. If I went more sets I would be overtraining and most likely injure myself or lose muscle at a faster rate. I go high intensity Dorian Yates style. My body is thrashed today. Every set I did was to failure. Did forced reps and partials on half the sets in my workout. The only lifts I didn't do forced reps or partials was Shrugs and Pulldowns.
@RoidRage69 I checked your evo log, I'm concerned to failure will cause you more injury? I would slow down a little and volume up, you have the base for it but you need more muscle movement for fat loss, intra-muscular fat is a real thing.

@RoidRage69 I checked your evo log, I'm concerned to failure will cause you more injury? I would slow down a little and volume up, you have the base for it but you need more muscle movement for fat loss, intra-muscular fat is a real thing.
I am losing fat like crazy. I am actually healing faster by doing less volume. My shoulder is around 90% right now. About 2 months ago it was at 70%. I know how my body responds. I am getting stronger every week while shedding around 20lbs in the last 8 weeks. I have lost a ton of visceral fat. You have nothing to fear with my training style. I dont go to failure every week. In fact I only do it every so often. I did it this week because my body had 10 days of rest from the gym. If you want to be concerned you should be concerned with the majority of people posting logs that are overtraining with volume. I am the last one you should be concerned with.

Food was a little more than normal today as I went out to dinner with my father but not too much. Still way under maintenance.

Meal 1) 1 cup Catalina Crunch, Fairlife protein Drink, 2 cups 1% lactose free milk, 2 scoops casein
Meal 2) 3 Lamb chops, Greek salad, 1/2
Cup greek rice, 4oz pita bread, 2 oz Tziki sauce
Meal 3) 3 tacos, 3oz New York steak, 1/2 Greek salad, 20 grams Collagen

I figure it was 2000 cals. Fitbit says I burned 3400 cals for the day which seems about right.
that looks good for the food

I am losing fat like crazy. I am actually healing faster by doing less volume. My shoulder is around 90% right now. About 2 months ago it was at 70%. I know how my body responds. I am getting stronger every week while shedding around 20lbs in the last 8 weeks. I have lost a ton of visceral fat. You have nothing to fear with my training style. I dont go to failure every week. In fact I only do it every so often. I did it this week because my body had 10 days of rest from the gym. If you want to be concerned you should be concerned with the majority of people posting logs that are overtraining with volume. I am the last one you should be concerned with.
@RoidRage69 will be following you

@RoidRage69 for MODERATOR!

Top Bottom