Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Question for the pro's on my personal starting cycle!??

GatorHunter

New member
Hello,
I am planning a cycle containg (BDTP's 5mg),(clenbuterol 20mcg), and (cytomel t3 25mcg). My diet is pretty well balanced with meat and vegtables etc... I also use a supplement from GNC called Whey ISO burst it comes with a small amount of creatine in it wich leads to the question if thats ok to use along with the other supps above? I run about 4 miles 3 times a week and I lift 3 time a week as well. I am currently at 180 with a body fat of about 22 just a little below normal and my height is 5'9". I occasionaly drink on weekend. Can I still drink with my new supp's introduced? If you guys can answear the few questions and give me some pointers that would be great.Thanks.
-R.C.
 
GatorHunter said:
Hello,
I am planning a cycle containg (BDTP's 5mg),(clenbuterol 20mcg), and (cytomel t3 25mcg). My diet is pretty well balanced with meat and vegtables etc... I also use a supplement from GNC called Whey ISO burst it comes with a small amount of creatine in it wich leads to the question if thats ok to use along with the other supps above? I run about 4 miles 3 times a week and I lift 3 time a week as well. I am currently at 180 with a body fat of about 22 just a little below normal and my height is 5'9". I occasionaly drink on weekend. Can I still drink with my new supp's introduced? If you guys can answear the few questions and give me some pointers that would be great.Thanks.
-R.C.

Dude you run 4 miles 3x/week and you are still 22%bf?? Man you must be eatin like a horse. That is definately NOT anywhere near average for someone of your size, that is bordering obese. I know because I have been in that boat before. Average for your size is about 16-18%, anything over 20% and you are putting way too much added stress to your body...

If your body fat is 22 lbs, and NOT % then you are definately below average at about 12%
 
Dude I am way obese damn I didnt think so but I went to www.linear-software.com and I inpute everything. my body fat is 23.01. Damn what do I do? I run my ass off all the time and I dont eat that much. I do drink a shit load of water could that be the problem? Maybe I am retaining water? Ok now I seiousely need some help!! Someone help!! I should get lipo!
 
GatorHunter said:
Dude I am way obese damn I didnt think so but I went to www.linear-software.com and I inpute everything. my body fat is 23.01. Damn what do I do? I run my ass off all the time and I dont eat that much. I do drink a shit load of water could that be the problem? Maybe I am retaining water? Ok now I seiousely need some help!! Someone help!! I should get lipo!

The products that you have should help you. I would cut some of your carbs, and add in some EFA's and some CLA. I did this with some great results. You will find that your energy levels are more sustained as well. No pasta, bread or processed foods. Veggies are OK, but limit your fruits to early in the day. Also drink at least 24 oz. of skim milk/day. Calcium is a great fat burner and a good source of protein as well. Your water intake is fine.
 
Yea I think I need to cut out those carbs even though I am a rice man I will have to let go. I am also going to see if I can eat a little and then go the rest of the day without looseing strength maybe I can loose the extra crap that way. Thanks bro's I apriciate the thoughtfullness.
 
Top Bottom