Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs how long to get my crap

Kiaqez

I’ve been sitting here on my couch Watching the mailman every day and excited whenever he delivers the mail to see if my package has arrived or not. So eager to start my cycle from PSL.
Can you guys give me an idea of how long it takes them to deliver the package ? I ordered last week and its been like 4 or 5 days. Is there like a speed button i can push to make it get to me faster ? Lol

Hello sir, We can't discuss specific turn around times on the open forum for security reasons for PSL as well as your self.

I understand you're excited but I assure you that these products will be worth your wait so please just be patient. They will arrive. I give you my word and those here will vouch for me that my word is good and PSL is great :)

Monitor your email and/or the PSL website for order updates. Keep in mind that things may move quicker than the order status reflects due to different time zones etc.

Also, you say 4 or 5 days but you have to keep in mind that it wouldn't be 4 or 5 business days as I'd say you're counting the weekend as well? All of our departments don't always necessarily work 7 days a week. They need time off with their families etc. :)

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me anytime. I'm always happy to help.

I’ve been sitting here on my couch Watching the mailman every day and excited whenever he delivers the mail to see if my package has arrived or not. So eager to start my cycle from PSL.
Can you guys give me an idea of how long it takes them to deliver the package ? I ordered last week and its been like 4 or 5 days. Is there like a speed button i can push to make it get to me faster ? Lol
Hold up, let's get one thing straight - we don't peddle "crap" here! Maybe we should change the title to 'When will you get your awesome gear?' Just saying. Meanwhile, you can always brush up on the terms and conditions you agreed to during checkout. Spoiler alert: the answer to your question is in there! 🫡

there is no need to be rude bro

PSL is legit and you just need to give it take takes 6-7 days for delivery bro its not magic, post office takes time

Hold up, let's get one thing straight - we don't peddle "crap" here! Maybe we should change the title to 'When will you get your awesome gear?' Just saying. Meanwhile, you can always brush up on the terms and conditions you agreed to during checkout. Spoiler alert: the answer to your question is in there! 🫡
agreed @~Vision~ he needs to be more polite

international shipping can take anywhere from a week to 4 or 5 weeks it just depends

I think that you have a fun sense of humor but sometimes people can take a post like this the wrong way

Top Bottom