Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Professional Triathletes

Parrottrifle

I'm a fellow Triathlete and I've done several cycles in the past as a BB. However, I'm interested about Professional triathletes and their impressive perforamnces in Ironman races. Do you think some of them take performance-enhancing drugs such as EPO? I'd like to hear some opinions here.

Parrottrifle said:
I'm interested about Professional triathletes and their impressive perforamnces in Ironman races. Do you think some of them take performance-enhancing drugs such as EPO?

Oh yeah! Hopefully your not thinking that doping is just a pro cycling thing. Take a look at some of those triathletes-there is no way that some of those guys are natural. They are huge, muscularly, and they can still run a sub 3hr marathoin after a 112m bike??!?!? Nope thats a lot of EPO in 'em that makes that possible.

As well I have heard some anecdotal info from friends in the multisport community that some top guys are using EPO etc...Spencer Smith was busted for nandrolone-makes sense the guy is one gigantic muscle.

FHG

have talked with jurgen zack & spencer both in top form are 175 & around 5' 11". didnt hit the subject of enhancement

I'm sure Spencer's on it. Have you seen his legs? Whoa! What I'm interested in is, is the majority of elite triathletes using it or is it not widely used as thought? For example, I don't see the current World Ironman Champion, Tim DeBoom, using it. He isn't that impressive.

The diffrence with tri & cycling is triathletes dont have team dr's! I think with that in mind epo use is rare, also steroids wouldnt help much with many cause of the muscle WEIGHT GAIN. now if your genetics allow you to use steroids an not gain much weight then your golden!!!!!!

triguy said:
The diffrence with tri & cycling is triathletes dont have team dr's! I think with that in mind epo use is rare, also steroids wouldnt help much with many cause of the muscle WEIGHT GAIN. now if your genetics allow you to use steroids an not gain much weight then your golden!!!!!!

I'm sure some of the top guys are using EPO. In cycling the team docs may help the riders, but often it is a soigneur or private therapist that helps the riders. I'm sure it is the same for triathletes. Plus the rumors are abound re: certain HI Ironman winners!! Compared to cyclists triathletes are huge!! Guys like Spencer Smith and Zack are beefcake. Most pro cyclists look like prison camp inmates compared to pro triathletes so I suspect they are using AAS.

FHG

Top Bottom