Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police academy and steroids...

CENTURION44

starting the police academy in August....and there is a drug test before hand...anyone know for sure what they test for...i have a cycle teasing me...but im afraid to start if it will ruin my chances of getting through the academy...

gonna be a cop huh....scenario: what would you do if you pulled someone over and they had gear on them?? hmmmm do tell??

jrc04444 said:
take it for myself.......and let them go....just seize theyre goods..and act like it never happened....lol

jrc04444
Amateur Bodybuilder

Police Officer, huh? From your "location" in your profile, you got more than AAS to worry about, bro. No more nose-candy...
Bionic

jrc04444 said:
its a saying from a tv show....never touched the stuff....
blah blah.

jrc04444 said:
starting the police academy in August....and there is a drug test before hand...anyone know for sure what they test for...i have a cycle teasing me...but im afraid to start if it will ruin my chances of getting through the academy...

You want to be a thug cop!

jrc04444 said:
bump> (serious answers only please)
I believe they only test for the regular stuff (coke, meth, thc, opiates, brabituates, benzodiazepenes)-If all cops who juiced were kicked off the force there would be a hell of a lot less cops.
Bionic

Top Bottom