Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police academy and steroids...

thats what i think too...im sure there are lots of cops on here....i have a list of what they test for...never heard of allot it...ill post it in a bit....

heres whats specified on the list...not sure if anything else is included with out knowing..

1. Amphetamine (no need to worry there)
2. Barbiturates...(not sure what they are..but no worries)
3. Cocaine....(no worries)
4. Methaqualone (never heard of)
5. Phencyclidine (never heard of)
6. Cannabinoid Screen (never heard of)
7. opiates (no worries)
8. Benzodiazepines (never heard of)

ya you dont have to worry about the juice... look at Ronnie Coleman .... he became mr O as a cop.. besides most of them unless they learn on there own ...would not even know what steroids were if you put them infront of there face..
...... no body tests for steroids.. costs to much.. they only do what they have to do.. as far as testing.. and steroids is not an issure... so juice up man...
you got a be big if you wanna protect us...

if i do get through it all...ill be looking out for my fellow bb bros....i dont honestly see the logic in arresting people for gear......

jrc04444 said:
heres whats specified on the list...not sure if anything else is included with out knowing..

1. Amphetamine-ice, crank, exc. But be careful, ephedrine has been known to test positive for this!
2. Barbiturates-I believe soma falls into this category (maybe not, not too sure), and phenyabarbitol too, i forget.
4. Methaqualone-i believe this is for methadone, a synthetic opiate that wont show up on normal opiate tests
5. Phencyclidine-not sure-PCP, maybe?
6. Cannabinoid Screen-THC, pot, herb
7. opiates-morphine, herion, lortab, percocet
8. Benzodiazepines-xanax, klonopin, valium

1. Amphetamine-ice, crank, exc. But be careful, ephedrine has been known to test positive for this. Also, be careful of Sudafed, the psuedaephedrie can cause a false positive.
2. Barbiturates-Phenobarbital
4. Methaqualone-Quaalude, Sopor, Parest; ludes, mandrex, quad, quay
5. Phencyclidine-PCP, angel dust, boat, hog, love boat, peace pill
6. Cannabinoid Screen-THC, pot, herb
7. opiates-morphine, herion, lortab, percocet
8. Benzodiazepines-xanax, klonopin, valium

jrc04444 said:
if i do get through it all...ill be looking out for my fellow bb bros....i dont honestly see the logic in arresting people for gear......

I think thats awesome that your going to be a cop bro.....good luck and let us know how you do..i had a bro that became a cop and he said the interview process for this was CRAZY..shooting questions left and right...

clean as a whistle.....the only problem i see is ...they want my neighbors info..and i dont know who the hell they are.....

Top Bottom