Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police academy and steroids...

A buddy of mine is testing right now for it. It's not so much the drug test you have to pass, it's the lie detector test. They'll ask you if you have used before (steroids) during the lie detector test. Clench your ass muscle on the true questions so when you lie on that one it won't show up as a "lie". lol. (i heard that works. by clenching your muscle down there it raises your blood pressure - do that on questions that are obviously true like your name and if they ask you anything about steroids clench away).

ya they did the same with my wife... she worked dispatch for a while..
lots of checking... i was afraid i would hurt her record.. because i have been to jail twice.... but it was fine...

sparetire said:
A buddy of mine is testing right now for it. It's not so much the drug test you have to pass, it's the lie detector test. They'll ask you if you have used before (steroids) during the lie detector test. Clench your ass muscle on the true questions so when you lie on that one it won't show up as a "lie". lol. (i heard that works. by clenching your muscle down there it raises your blood pressure - do that on questions that are obviously true like your name and if they ask you anything about steroids clench away).

ya that and digging your toes into the ground.. or squeezing them really tight..but do it the whole time... not just on certain ones..

shamrock11 said:
1. Amphetamine-ice, crank, exc. But be careful, ephedrine has been known to test positive for this. Also, be careful of Sudafed, the psuedaephedrie can cause a false positive.
2. Barbiturates-Phenobarbital
3. Cocaine....(no worries)
4. Methaqualone-Quaalude, Sopor, Parest; ludes, mandrex, quad, quay
5. Phencyclidine-PCP, angel dust, boat, hog, love boat, peace pill
6. Cannabinoid Screen-THC, pot, herb
7. opiates-morphine, herion, lortab, percocet
8. Benzodiazepines-xanax, klonopin, valium

Funny that they still test for quaaludes, they haven't made them in like 20 yrs......

this is a serious post, my buddy is a chi town police officer, firstly he is totally cool with us smokin some herb and shit, no narcotics, with that said. when they test for steroids they do not test you and say hey there was sust in his urine. they see that your test levels are very high and no u used test. for deca they see that your nandrolone levels are very high. i don't understand with winny though cause when you test positive for that its like your urine contained stanazolol, hope this helps. i know drug tests don't check for juice but the police is not my expertise, you should probably find that out from someone who really knows. a fellow officer. hope this helps, good luck, without people like you everything would be a witch hunt, we need policeman who are down to earth and understand culture. just don't take my winny if you pull me over, i pay an arm and a leg for it. also guys by him saying he is gonna juice it shows us that not all authorities are so ignorant about juice.

not true. they do check for roids. my dads a cop and i want him to do so, but he tells me they test. so hes trying to go through his doc. and no he dosnt know im on.

c17 said:
not true. they do check for roids. my dads a cop and i want him to do so, but he tells me they test. so hes trying to go through his doc. and no he dosnt know im on.

??? i dont understand... you mean your dad thinks they do?

If there is any question regarding your background what-so-ever they will put you through the polygraph and they will test you for them. If anyone raises a stink about you, they will test you.

These are big "ifs". Do you want to take that chance.

Top Bottom