Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please delete/ban my newly made alters

Status
Not open for further replies.

puddlemonkey

thou shalt not shill
EF VIP
I get home from work and my EF account isn't working. Wants me to log in, so I log in... "invalid password". I do it again, "invalid password". Again, same. I hit the "forgot password" even though I know damn well what my password is... no e-mail. I make an alter, "PuddleMonkeyWillKillYou" so I can access the board and post a question. Then I remember there's some sort of support/help desk thing so I head over to that. Logged in as PuddleMonkeyWillKillYou the help desk tells me I'm not registered and need to create a user name.. so I make one, "I Already Made A Damn Alter" and I'm on my way.

A dozen questions later (lol@we need your full name) I click submit and it takes me to some sort of page that reads, "we think answers to your question can be found here", and give me some dead end links that don't answer squat. So I click no, it doesn't answer my question and go check my e-mail again. In my e-mail is some link I have to click to get my help desk question submitted... and after all that, about 30 minutes later, I finally get my reset password confirmation e-mail. Yay me!

So A: There has to be a better way. B: I had no ill intent with my two alters. And C: Which one of you little bastids fugged with my account?

delete puddle monkey acct while you're at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom