Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pistons made it to finals again

Deeeetroit baaaasketbaaaall!!

football is my number one sport to but i mean why do you all hate the pistons. they do not represent the greedy rich players that make up most of the NBA, they play like a team? common now...

just my 2 cents.

(Detroit Basketball!)

I was hoping for a Suns vs Heat finals..

JMazz12 said:
football is my number one sport to but i mean why do you all hate the pistons. they do not represent the greedy rich players that make up most of the NBA, they play like a team? common now...

just my 2 cents.

(Detroit Basketball!)

I don't agree. They have the worst player in the NBA in my opinion in terms of character. Rasheed Wallace. He is the most selfish immature cry baby poster boy of everything that is wrong with the NBA player in the league. I cannot stand him. Not to mention this team gets a few technicals every game they play. They all play rough (or dirty) and complain to the refs 24/7. If that is how it is supposed to be, then I'm wrong.

The Spurs are more like a team that plays like a team. The Pistons do it sometimes, but not as often, and it will show.

slickdadd said:
I don't agree. They have the worst player in the NBA in my opinion in terms of character. Rasheed Wallace. He is the most selfish immature cry baby poster boy of everything that is wrong with the NBA player in the league. I cannot stand him. Not to mention this team gets a few technicals every game they play. They all play rough (or dirty) and complain to the refs 24/7. If that is how it is supposed to be, then I'm wrong.

The Spurs are more like a team that plays like a team. The Pistons do it sometimes, but not as often, and it will show.
lmao. they said the same thing almost 20 years ago with the bad boys. they play dirty??? just because they don't let players glide thru the paint and dunk?? so what, they block shots, they foul, it's all hustle play. the spurs record against us isn't that great, so if u guys are thinkin' sweep....lol. take what duncan, ginobli and parker average and halve it. defense wins championships.

HumanTarget said:
lmao. they said the same thing almost 20 years ago with the bad boys. they play dirty??? just because they don't let players glide thru the paint and dunk?? so what, they block shots, they foul, it's all hustle play. the spurs record against us isn't that great, so if u guys are thinkin' sweep....lol. take what duncan, ginobli and parker average and halve it. defense wins championships.

I don't think they are dirty, but they play rough at times and have a dirty mind set. And they said the same thing 20 years ago because they did play dirty. They are a great defensive team though, no doubt. Not taking anything away from them, just arguing the whole "they play the purest form of basketball" argument stuff.

And if you think Defense wins championships, the Spurs have a better defense. They are the best defensive team in the NBA bar none. No question. They absolutely shut down the NBA's most unstoppable offense. Rip Hamilton won't have as many open shots against Bruce Bowen. We'll see how it goes, but here's how I see it:

Spurs have a better defense than the Pistons which is Detroit's strength.
Spurs have a better offense than the Pistons which is their weakness.

Rasheed is there one matchup they can exploit, so he'll have to be huge the entire series. I don't see it. Spurs in 5, 6 at the most.

Once again proving that Philadelphia should not have gotten rid of Larry Brown. Awesome management there Philly. You guys stink.

Why does that guy still wear the mask? He wore it for the broken nose right? I think it would've healed in a year.

Top Bottom