Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

he has been doing great, next step is stage

@Topps_Baseball88 going to the gym means next level, you're pushing it hard, success is coming bro
I need to push like this at times and feel as well as understand what I can handle mental wise and physical wise and adapt and push myself to a place I've never been , it's always the mind that let's go before the body when people tend to give up, got to train my mind.

good job donating. my resting HR is in the high 40's especially when i am getting in crazy cardio.
they are used to dealing with out of shape people so we are aliens to them
Yeah she was like nervous about me donating lol I was like trust me I know my body and I know what happens when I do heavy cardio this is all normal, you are correct because looking around that day I was the only one in decent shape.

I like how you do a few paragraphs or you summarize things before posting your workouts
I feel this is almost therapeutic for me in a few ways and I enjoy letting you guys see inside my mind and read my inner thoughts and what I'm going through emotionally and physically, I feel it is worth my time doing it this way. I also feel it is more engaging for everyone who follows my journey, I got to put my heart and soul into this.

donating blood is a very smart choice a lot of guys fall behind on that and then they're not able to anymore
Yeah I need to do so every 8 weeks from here on out, I did it with just trt I feel now it is even more important with the journey I am on and the tools I will be utilizing to achieve my goals.

Friday November 3 2023

Today was a bit frustrating as the gym is increasing in number of clients and it is growing difficult to find open bench weights and equipment for my lifts.

Plus all these people standing around talking wasting time plus what is up with people group lifting? I can understand one person, why yall need 4-5 people with u taking up space and room doing nothing. 😒

I utilized the assisted pull up machine, I bent over it put my arms on each side and did a modified bench press pushing towards the floor, and on the way up I slowed the movement way down putting time under tension, so basically a modified press for chest, all the shit was taken up so I had to do what I had to do for that one. I just adapt and keep on trucking 🚚.

Being off cycle has shown me how much of a blessing it is to have approved sources with high quality gear, after experiencing the difficulties and differences in the mind and the body being off vs on, it has truly humbled me and made me thankful and very grateful to train both ways and truly have a high appreciation for the compounds, as well as how hard I have to work wether I'm on or I'm off it has helped me grow mentally a hell of alot and I love that it had opened that door for me , train the mind and the body will follow is how I see it.

It had helped me learn and give me a first hand perspective on how blessed of a feeling it is having access to these sources and to be part of a positive community of vets and people.

everyone who reads learns and continues to support me and my logs and my journey i am very thankful and appreciative of every one for getting behind me and constantly pushing me to be my best and reach new levels and step onto the stage one day. I am so proud to be a part of our community, it truly makes all the difference and helps me push on the days I feel I don't got it, I remember the community has my back and I need to get after it no bs no excuses.

I wish I could have done more but I had to work with what I had available sadly since to many people in the way today.

Topps 💪

Chest/Cardio

Modified Chest Press
3x15@170lbs

Bodyweight Dips
3x10@220lbs

Seated Chest Fly Machine
3x30@100lbs
1x20@165lbs

Cable Flys ( 2 variations)
3x15@20lbs
3x15@20lbs

Db chest isolation
2x25@25lbs

Incline DB Chest Press
1x15@40lbs
1x15@45lbs
1x15@50lbs

Cardio I didn't have much time today, so we kicked it into high gear and booked it for 40 minutes today, I crushed it on the cardio and being more efficient in the gym as a whole is a beautiful feeling.

Treadmill
Duration 40 minutes
Incline 10.0
Speed 3.6
Miles 2.20
Calories burned 380

Last edited:
Friday November 3 2023

Second round of cardio completed after work, I only hit 40 minutes before work today with the time, so we went back and added another 25 minutes tonight.

Did another 1.24 miles up hill and racked out another 230 calories burned , down below I will list the total combined cardio numbers for today.

I feel like I'm cheating myself if I don't get in atleast and hour and if that means I break it up day and night or have to split weight training before an after it will all get done point blank period just how it needs and will always be.
Goal chasing baby we got to go get it hell or high water 😎

Topps 💪

Total cardio for today 65 minutes
Total miles walked 3.44 miles
Total calories burned today 613

Top Bottom