Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Friday November 3 2023

Today was a bit frustrating as the gym is increasing in number of clients and it is growing difficult to find open bench weights and equipment for my lifts.

Plus all these people standing around talking wasting time plus what is up with people group lifting? I can understand one person, why yall need 4-5 people with u taking up space and room doing nothing. 😒

I utilized the assisted pull up machine, I bent over it put my arms on each side and did a modified bench press pushing towards the floor, and on the way up I slowed the movement way down putting time under tension, so basically a modified press for chest, all the shit was taken up so I had to do what I had to do for that one. I just adapt and keep on trucking 🚚.

Being off cycle has shown me how much of a blessing it is to have approved sources with high quality gear, after experiencing the difficulties and differences in the mind and the body being off vs on, it has truly humbled me and made me thankful and very grateful to train both ways and truly have a high appreciation for the compounds, as well as how hard I have to work wether I'm on or I'm off it has helped me grow mentally a hell of alot and I love that it had opened that door for me , train the mind and the body will follow is how I see it.

It had helped me learn and give me a first hand perspective on how blessed of a feeling it is having access to these sources and to be part of a positive community of vets and people.

everyone who reads learns and continues to support me and my logs and my journey i am very thankful and appreciative of every one for getting behind me and constantly pushing me to be my best and reach new levels and step onto the stage one day. I am so proud to be a part of our community, it truly makes all the difference and helps me push on the days I feel I don't got it, I remember the community has my back and I need to get after it no bs no excuses.

I wish I could have done more but I had to work with what I had available sadly since to many people in the way today.

Topps 💪

Chest/Cardio

Modified Chest Press
3x15@170lbs

Bodyweight Dips
3x10@220lbs

Seated Chest Fly Machine
3x30@100lbs
1x20@165lbs

Cable Flys ( 2 variations)
3x15@20lbs
3x15@20lbs

Db chest isolation
2x25@25lbs

Incline DB Chest Press
1x15@40lbs
1x15@45lbs
1x15@50lbs

Cardio I didn't have much time today, so we kicked it into high gear and booked it for 40 minutes today, I crushed it on the cardio and being more efficient in the gym as a whole is a beautiful feeling.

Treadmill
Duration 40 minutes
Incline 10.0
Speed 3.6
Miles 2.20
Calories burned 380
@Topps_Baseball88 thats high intensity cardio push it

Friday November 3 2023

Second round of cardio completed after work, I only hit 40 minutes before work today with the time, so we went back and added another 25 minutes tonight.

Did another 1.24 miles up hill and racked out another 230 calories burned , down below I will list the total combined cardio numbers for today.

I feel like I'm cheating myself if I don't get in atleast and hour and if that means I break it up day and night or have to split weight training before an after it will all get done point blank period just how it needs and will always be.
Goal chasing baby we got to go get it hell or high water 😎

Topps 💪

Total cardio for today 65 minutes
Total miles walked 3.44 miles
Total calories burned today 613
@Topps_Baseball88 you're dedicated 100%

November 1 2023

I went into the red cross to donate blood on Tuesday as I haven't donated in a while. I figured it would be a good idea to prepare for my second cycle by getting ahead of the curve.

Funny enough they almost didn't let me donate because I guess the nurse got worried because my resting heart rate came in at 40. I have always had a low resting heart rate, when I start hitting cardio really hard it goes even lower.

At the end of the day she could barely find my pulse lol, had to try both arms 4 times in total, I assured her this is normal and it has always been this way for me.

My hemicrait came in at a 16.9 which she was also worried about being high, in my mind that really isn't that bad all things considered.

In the end I was able to donate and everything went perfectly fine.

I will go back in 8 weeks and donate again to continue to stay ontop of things, plus I also get to help people so it is a win for me and for others, I felt good about that aspect.

Wednesday training: I decided to switch it up and toss some more body parts into my first day back, also good to switch it up sometimes. I wanted to see what my endurance would be like and what I could push through after donating blood, so I just went for it but didn't go super heavy on anything.

Topps 💪

Shoulders/delts/traps/Forearms/biceps/cardio

Seated Shoulder Press
1x50@20lbs
1x10@35lbs
1x10@40lbs
1x10@45lbs

Seated Front Raises
1x30@15lbs
3x10@20lbs

Seated Side Delt Raises
1x20@15lbs
3x10@20lbs

Seated Rear Delt Flys
3x15@20lbs

Rear Delt Machine
1x50@105lbs

Front plate Raises
1x15@25lbs

Front Barbell Shrug/Reverse Shurg
2x30@155lbs
2x30@155lbs

Forearm isolation movements
1x25@15lbs
1x25@15lbs
1x25@5lbs
1x25@5lbs

Hammer Curl
3x10@20lbs

Side Curl
3x10@20lbs

Scoop Curl
3x10@20lbs

Seated One Arm Machine Curl
1x25@120lbs

Machine Preacher Curl
1x20@105lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Incline 6.5
Speed 2.5
Duration 65 minutes
Miles 2.80
Calories burned 405
not sure how you all donate blood. Just cant do it

not sure how you all donate blood. Just cant do it
It is just something I feel is important as it helps clear the toxins and keep things more in check, of course athletic abilities take a hit for 2 weeks roughly, but I can help other people and help myself so it is a win.

Saturday November 4 2023

Today I decided after doing a few 2 a day workouts I would slip a rest day in today and go to the gym and so some cardio, off day doesn't mean slack off with the cardio.

Sunday will be back at it doing legs/caves/Abs/cardio

Topps 💪

Treadmill
Duration 65 minutes
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.0
Miles 3.02
Calories burned 404

Saturday November 4 2023

Today I decided after doing a few 2 a day workouts I would slip a rest day in today and go to the gym and so some cardio, off day doesn't mean slack off with the cardio.

Sunday will be back at it doing legs/caves/Abs/cardio

Topps 💪

Treadmill
Duration 65 minutes
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.0
Miles 3.02
Calories burned 404
@Topps_Baseball88 rest day is important
did you do a cheat day too? to puff up a bit

Sunday November 5 2023

Split my cardio and workout today, I did cardio before work and my resistance training afterwards.

Lately I've been feeling really down man and I can't seem to shake it and this is the part I hate the must, I've been through this before with trt when adjusting dose protocol to reach a balance and trying to balance out the hormones.

I would suspect my hormones are probably doing the Rollercoaster effect being so high and now coming down, its playing mind games with my mood.

either way i will find a way through it and tough it out and keep working my ass off while it works itself out which we all know takes time when it comes to hormonesand what we are putting into our bodies.

you take the good with the bad and you keep trucking 🚚 and find a way to push past it all onto the other side, i suspect pushing my self supper hard while everything is balancing out is also partly to blame the up and down mood swings.

im not anger or mad its more so feeling sad for no damn reason, it eill eventually subsidie.

I will contiune to work on my vision and my goals this doesn't stop just because I'm sad or down or feeling out, happy sad good bad we push through this shit and keep going forward.

topps 💪

Legs /caves/abs/cardio

Hip Abductor Machine
3x12@205lbs

Glute Machine
3x12@150lbs

Laying Hamstring Curl
3x10@145lbs

Leg Extension Machine
3x15@135lbs

Seated Cave Press Machine
4x25@180lbs