Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

don't worry about the scare tactics on equipoise none of those people even use it
That also could hold very true, I am excited to run test/eq/primo/tbol together I feel it will he and excellent stack.

November 1 2023

I went into the red cross to donate blood on Tuesday as I haven't donated in a while. I figured it would be a good idea to prepare for my second cycle by getting ahead of the curve.

Funny enough they almost didn't let me donate because I guess the nurse got worried because my resting heart rate came in at 40. I have always had a low resting heart rate, when I start hitting cardio really hard it goes even lower.

At the end of the day she could barely find my pulse lol, had to try both arms 4 times in total, I assured her this is normal and it has always been this way for me.

My hemicrait came in at a 16.9 which she was also worried about being high, in my mind that really isn't that bad all things considered.

In the end I was able to donate and everything went perfectly fine.

I will go back in 8 weeks and donate again to continue to stay ontop of things, plus I also get to help people so it is a win for me and for others, I felt good about that aspect.

Wednesday training: I decided to switch it up and toss some more body parts into my first day back, also good to switch it up sometimes. I wanted to see what my endurance would be like and what I could push through after donating blood, so I just went for it but didn't go super heavy on anything.

Topps 💪

Shoulders/delts/traps/Forearms/biceps/cardio

Seated Shoulder Press
1x50@20lbs
1x10@35lbs
1x10@40lbs
1x10@45lbs

Seated Front Raises
1x30@15lbs
3x10@20lbs

Seated Side Delt Raises
1x20@15lbs
3x10@20lbs

Seated Rear Delt Flys
3x15@20lbs

Rear Delt Machine
1x50@105lbs

Front plate Raises
1x15@25lbs

Front Barbell Shrug/Reverse Shurg
2x30@155lbs
2x30@155lbs

Forearm isolation movements
1x25@15lbs
1x25@15lbs
1x25@5lbs
1x25@5lbs

Hammer Curl
3x10@20lbs

Side Curl
3x10@20lbs

Scoop Curl
3x10@20lbs

Seated One Arm Machine Curl
1x25@120lbs

Machine Preacher Curl
1x20@105lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Incline 6.5
Speed 2.5
Duration 65 minutes
Miles 2.80
Calories burned 405

Thursday November 2 2023

The gym seems to be getting more and more packed with the winter months now starting, which I will never understand, another year of people just starting only to quit a few months later.

So today I did back and I used the equipment that was open which seems no one likes rowing because that was all that was open for a while for me so lots of rows today, I don't mind as I love the rowing movements.

Everything was hitting great for back today and I was very pleased with it today.

I've noticed some of my strength with certain lifts is coming back slowly as I progress with utilizing just my trt, I really truly miss being on cycle and honestly I can't wait to be back on cycle, counting down the days till I'm back on.

On one hand I miss being on para pharma and all the benefits from para pharma that i witnessed during my cycle.

On the other hand I like that I have to learn and go through the process of what it feels like being off vs being on, and find a way to get it done mentally, if I am upfront about it, training off cycle sucks in many ways, either way I will always find a way to keep trucking 🚚 and get it done. I feel it is very valuable being on and going off then on again, for a guy like me it helps me realize and truly appreciate how incredible para pharma is and what it can do for me, keeps me humble and grounded being on both sides of the fence.

Cardio sucks and its boring and i dislike it, i just act like i love it because it forces me to not skip it or make excuses, i would feel guilty and in the end i would sabotage myself, so we do it and get it done. I cant leave the gym a loser or half assing things just wont do it.

my vision wont happen one day if i cheat myself or slack off so we dont let that even become and option or ever happen.

Back/Cardio

Bent over Barbell Row
3x15@145lbs
3X10@225lbs
2x10@255lbs

Rack Pull
3x10@225lbs
1x10@255lbs
1x10@315lbs

Seated Machine Row
3x15@200lbs

Lat Pull Down Machine ( underhand grip)
3x15@175lbs

From The Floor Cable Row
5x15@110lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Duration 60 minutes
Incline 7.0
Speed 2.9
Miles 2.80
Calories burned 415

Last edited:
November 2 2023

I was drifting and day dreaming a bit at work tonight during the slow periods, I was reflecting on my vison and my goals off and on throughout the night.

I got off work and I came to the fork in the road I had two choices. 1 take a right onto the highway and head home or two take a left at the fork and head back into the gym.

I was content and pleased with my back workout before work today, something just clicked into my head and I thought to myself being content means I'm settling for being average, average doesn't win a bodybuilding show, average is last place, average is not part of my plan.

So I took the hard road and I went into that gym and I killed another workout tonight.

I need to push myself further than I've ever been if I am going to be successful with my journey, at times I will need to go those extra miles or hit 2 workouts and 2 cardio sessions, I must do whatever it takes to step onto the stage to be competitive in the future. I won't quit I won't slack I am willing to sacrifice what is needed to build something that at one point I thought would always be a dream.

If i fail i fail, if i do so it will be on my own terms and not a single person can say its because i didnt put the work in or long nights in or sacrifice enough, i will continue to learn lessons and adapt and adjust until i can win one day no matter how long it takes i wil one day achieve it.

Topps 💪

Triceps/cardio

Tricep Push Down wide grip
3x15@50lbs

Tricep Narrow Grip Push Down
4x12@42lbs

Tricep Rope Push Down
1x10@65lbs
3x10@50lbs

Single Arm Cable Kick Back
4x10@10lbs
1x10@15lbs

Skull Crusher
1x30@35lbs

Tricep Extension Machine
5x10@215lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Duration 60 minutes
Incline 5.5
Speed 3.3
Miles 3.20
Calories burned 420

Total miles today 6
Total time with cardio today 2hours
Total time with weight training today 90 minutes
Total calories burned 835

November 1 2023

I went into the red cross to donate blood on Tuesday as I haven't donated in a while. I figured it would be a good idea to prepare for my second cycle by getting ahead of the curve.

Funny enough they almost didn't let me donate because I guess the nurse got worried because my resting heart rate came in at 40. I have always had a low resting heart rate, when I start hitting cardio really hard it goes even lower.

At the end of the day she could barely find my pulse lol, had to try both arms 4 times in total, I assured her this is normal and it has always been this way for me.

My hemicrait came in at a 16.9 which she was also worried about being high, in my mind that really isn't that bad all things considered.

In the end I was able to donate and everything went perfectly fine.

I will go back in 8 weeks and donate again to continue to stay ontop of things, plus I also get to help people so it is a win for me and for others, I felt good about that aspect.

Wednesday training: I decided to switch it up and toss some more body parts into my first day back, also good to switch it up sometimes. I wanted to see what my endurance would be like and what I could push through after donating blood, so I just went for it but didn't go super heavy on anything.

Topps 💪

Shoulders/delts/traps/Forearms/biceps/cardio

Seated Shoulder Press
1x50@20lbs
1x10@35lbs
1x10@40lbs
1x10@45lbs

Seated Front Raises
1x30@15lbs
3x10@20lbs

Seated Side Delt Raises
1x20@15lbs
3x10@20lbs

Seated Rear Delt Flys
3x15@20lbs

Rear Delt Machine
1x50@105lbs

Front plate Raises
1x15@25lbs

Front Barbell Shrug/Reverse Shurg
2x30@155lbs
2x30@155lbs

Forearm isolation movements
1x25@15lbs
1x25@15lbs
1x25@5lbs
1x25@5lbs

Hammer Curl
3x10@20lbs

Side Curl
3x10@20lbs

Scoop Curl
3x10@20lbs

Seated One Arm Machine Curl
1x25@120lbs

Machine Preacher Curl
1x20@105lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Incline 6.5
Speed 2.5
Duration 65 minutes
Miles 2.80
Calories burned 405
@Topps_Baseball88 blood donations are crucial good step bro

November 2 2023

I was drifting and day dreaming a bit at work tonight during the slow periods, I was reflecting on my vison and my goals off and on throughout the night.

I got off work and I came to the fork in the road I had two choices. 1 take a right onto the highway and head home or two take a left at the fork and head back into the gym.

I was content and pleased with my back workout before work today, something just clicked into my head and I thought to myself being content means I'm settling for being average, average doesn't win a bodybuilding show, average is last place, average is not part of my plan.

So I took the hard road and I went into that gym and I killed another workout tonight.

I need to push myself further than I've ever been if I am going to be successful with my journey, at times I will need to go those extra miles or hit 2 workouts and 2 cardio sessions, I must do whatever it takes to step onto the stage to be competitive in the future. I won't quit I won't slack I am willing to sacrifice what is needed to build something that at one point I thought would always be a dream.

If i fail i fail, if i do so it will be on my own terms and not a single person can say its because i didnt put the work in or long nights in or sacrifice enough, i will continue to learn lessons and adapt and adjust until i can win one day no matter how long it takes i wil one day achieve it.

Topps 💪

Triceps/cardio

Tricep Push Down wide grip
3x15@50lbs

Tricep Narrow Grip Push Down
4x12@42lbs

Tricep Rope Push Down
1x10@65lbs
3x10@50lbs

Single Arm Cable Kick Back
4x10@10lbs
1x10@15lbs

Skull Crusher
1x30@35lbs

Tricep Extension Machine
5x10@215lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Duration 60 minutes
Incline 5.5
Speed 3.3
Miles 3.20
Calories burned 420

Total miles today 6
Total time with cardio today 2hours
Total time with weight training today 90 minutes
Total calories burned 835
@Topps_Baseball88 going to the gym means next level, you're pushing it hard, success is coming bro

Top Bottom