Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

This is what one dose of 25mg looks like for and application thought i would share this as well.
20230424_140833.jpg

You can see what it looks like I just applied it not even 1 minute ago on my forearm to give people and idea of how quickly it soaks in for me. You can see some of it ontop of my tattoo.
20230424_141341.jpg

I will Start out by saying I am down 5lbs since the last time I saw her . ( the scale at my gym is really off said I was 225.4 the other day , getting onto the full scan at the dietitian office I came in at 219.5lbs

I posted up some photos so all of you can see where I started and how far I've come up to present day.

I still feel like in order to look how i did in these original pictures with my cut and recomp i will have to be atleast 195lbs my dietitian she doesn't agree with me on that.

She likes bodybuilding though and quotes Arnold all the time so that is absolutely awesome lol.
i trust her to and extent, she knows i bodybuild and the type of body i want

she said lets just get down into 210lbs and then see what we need to do to further your recomp and progress.

When I started seeing her and doing this journey I weighed 240lbs as of today
I am 219.5lbs this makes me feel I have way more work ahead of myself then I originally thought.

She said i shouldn't be discouraged because i have alot of skeletal muscle mass at 101.2 lbs

my percent body fat as of today is 21.3%
She doesn't want me going lower than 210lbs and she wants me to keep Carbs at 60g a day ( I think she is trying to kill me with the way I lift and adding cardio into this I don't even know of that is possible.

She always wants me to utilize Topiramate aka fentermen at 25-50mg at night when I get home for weight loss

Not sure if I will use it or not maybe just wanting to see what you guys think about that anyway we push on and push forth in the journey.

Attachments

• 20230424_161755.jpg
    20230424_161755.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20230424_161323.jpg
    20230424_161323.jpg
    750.3 KB · Views: 71
Next week Monday I have a Vist with my endocrinologist and I will be speaking with her about possibly upping my trt dose a small amount nothing crazy, could have been a fluke last time in March when I got bloods but I came in at 690 total t , the bloods before that I came in at 1058 total t

Not sure if it was just and off day or want and I do all these things fasting for the testing.

I also thought about asking her about monitoring me if I added sarms she is pretty cool about things like letting me sit at over 1000 total t as long as i am happy and healthy ( this is just a thought I might not mention it im on the fence about it )

Blood work with my dietitian is 7 weeks out a full cbc pannel . Blood work with my endo is months away since I had some in March. I just don't want to upset her or get pulled off if my bloods look bad.

Even if I did get pulled off I still Have a nice little stock pile of test cypionate if I needed to do self trt and use let's get checked like Dylan speaks about and order my own blood work
If worse comes to worse last case scenario type of stuff, got to think ahead about all these things and be proactive in my health and long-term goals.

With my % body fat I would definitely be a great candidate for a sarms cutting stack as Dyan laid out for me or at the very least utilize GW and SR to aid in fat loss.

Hopefully that is a detailed enough update after my visit today.

Looking good big fella
I'm trying man it is easy for me to be stocky, I think it is why I work so hard to get cut and lean with a bit of size for ultimate goal, because it's hard and I like the sweat equity and will of the mind that it takes to achieve it.

Next week Monday I have a Vist with my endocrinologist and I will be speaking with her about possibly upping my trt dose a small amount nothing crazy, could have been a fluke last time in March when I got bloods but I came in at 690 total t , the bloods before that I came in at 1058 total t

Not sure if it was just and off day or want and I do all these things fasting for the testing.

I also thought about asking her about monitoring me if I added sarms she is pretty cool about things like letting me sit at over 1000 total t as long as i am happy and healthy ( this is just a thought I might not mention it im on the fence about it )

Blood work with my dietitian is 7 weeks out a full cbc pannel . Blood work with my endo is months away since I had some in March. I just don't want to upset her or get pulled off if my bloods look bad.

Even if I did get pulled off I still Have a nice little stock pile of test cypionate if I needed to do self trt and use let's get checked like Dylan speaks about and order my own blood work
If worse comes to worse last case scenario type of stuff, got to think ahead about all these things and be proactive in my health and long-term goals.

With my % body fat I would definitely be a great candidate for a sarms cutting stack as Dyan laid out for me or at the very least utilize GW and SR to aid in fat loss.

Hopefully that is a detailed enough update after my visit today.
@Topps_Baseball88 why don't you up your TRT by yourself self TRT? and for now don't use sarms, get your TRT in order to start and maybe add some stenabolic s9009 4x/day.

Top Bottom