Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

@Topps_Baseball88
For context before I start at the bottom of this are photos of what I looked like after 8 years of hard training other then over the counter supplements I used nothing else I built my base the correct way. Trt didn't come into the picture till I was in my 30s what you see with these photos is what I am trying to get back to looking and feeling like.

I have a long hard road ahead of me, this isnt the first time and it wont be the last.

Fyi big genetic weak point caves for me it is what it is i will continue to grind legs and caves and see how we can improve that weak point.

I hope everyone enjoys this post and hopefully i can get some quality feedbafk and i have everyone's blessings moving forward

Topps 💪 💪

I am back with covid and look downs and my mental health taking a hit i took around 2 years off from the gym and i am on the road to Gainesville and redemption to restore my formal build.

Now onto the cutting phase of my journey, I spent the last year lifting just getting my body primed and into the swing of things.

Height 5'11
age 34
Weight between 225lbs-230lbs it fluctuates around those points.

Enhancement testosterone cream at 5% 50mg a day 25am 8 hours later 25pm
Administration every day.

Still have bottles of testosterone cypionate that are full if I ever needed to use them had to put that in here as well 10ml bottles 200mg /ml
Also have 3 5ml bottles at 150mg/ml

Don't plan on using injections at this point maybe down the road I will again.

Supplements as follows
D3 + K2 5000IU
Nac 1000mg
Milk Thistle 175mg
Fish Oil 2400mg (720mg Omega 3 per serving)
200-300mg caffeine daily
non stim pump pre workout
pump 101 from Alchemy Labs.

Goal: Cut & Build

Current Activity Level: Training Approx. 5-6x Weekly For 120-150 Minutes

Estimated Total Daily Energy Expenditure: 2504 Calories

Cutting Protocol: 2048 Calories

Macronutrient Breakdown: 64g Fat 207g Protein 161g Carbohydrates 23g Fiber

MEAL 1 - 4 Large Eggs OR (140g) 90% Lean Ground Beef + (28g) Spinach + (64g) Natural
Peanut/Almond Butter
52g Fat 40g Protein 14g Carbs 4g Fiber

MEAL 2 - (224g) Chicken Breast OR (224g) Tuna OR (224g) 99% Lean Ground Turkey OR
(196g) Salmon + (200g) Cooked Brown/Rice OR (224g) Sweet Potato + (84g)
Broccoli/Green Beans/Brussel Sprouts
3g Fat 61g Protein 60g Carbs 8g Fiber

MEAL 3 - 2 Scoops Purus Labs Myofeed Whey
6g Fat 44g Protein 8g Carbs 0g Fiber

MEAL 4 - (81g) Banana OR (140g) Blueberries
0g Fat 1g Protein 19g Carbs 3g Fiber

MEAL 5 - (224g) Chicken Breast OR (224g) Tuna OR (224g) 99% Lean Ground Turkey OR
(196g) Salmon + (200g) Cooked Brown/Rice OR (224g) Sweet Potato + (84g)
Broccoli/Green Beans/Brussel Sprouts
3g Fat 61g Protein 60g Carbs 8g Fiber
@Topps_Baseball88 welcome back. EF log is going to be amazing from what I see.

Your diet needs higher fats in it, specifically omega 3 fats 100% more fish oil to start.

Are you taking probiotics like spore based ones? digestive enzymes like papaya? psyllium husk fiber soluble fibers?

Can you please give us more training information? daily as you do it.
You need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

On the cycle front, so you will do self TRT testosterone? that means this belongs in the AAS forum.

mods if you agree lets move it.

After replying and getting so much love from everyone makes me feel great and I am thankful for all of that guys ! Really did miss everything and the brotherhood.

Tonight Sunday April 23 work ended at 8:30pm I hit the Gym by 9pm 2 hours before the gym I had 2 cups of instant oats mixed with 1 cup of blueberries just to help the pump a little bit .

Today was back day ( full disclosure guys I love rowing and doing tons of different variations of them, some of you might say it's junk volume which you might be right. I know I built-up a great back with rows.

I started off with dead hang wide grip pull-ups ( still weak at these ) I manged to get 4x5 ( body weight on these 225lbs )I was happy because this week I hit 5 more than I did last week.

After that I headed over onto seated cable row (3x15 @100lbs ) for this I chose more of close grip handle, with these I like to fully extend my legs out and after completely the row with a slight leaning in my posture I like to slowly release forward into a full stretch I try to do full range of motion on everything.

I then moved onto cable lat pull downs ( 3x15) these I did use a bar that I could get a wider grip with these I love getting a full stretch at the top of the movement I tend to use a little bit of a leaning back posture it's easier on my shoulder ( had shoulder surgery in 2016 and it still bothers me so I have to adjust non the less we get the damn thing done)

I then moved on bent over barbell rows reverse grip for these ( 3x15 @ 135lbs )
I typically like to bend all the way over and pull from the floor which is what I did.

I then moved onto stiff leg deadlift ( 3x15 @135lbs) these gave me a crazy good pump in the back and got the blood following nicely felt great )

I then moved onto machine lat pull downs I did one arm at a time instead of each at the same time. ( 15 reps a side did a total of 3x15 100lbs )

I moved onto bent over cable rows really tried to manipulate these to hit the mod and lower back 3 different variations of these rows close grip bar pulling from the floor ( 3x15 for one variation and 3x15 for the other variation 50lbs for the weight)

I then moved over to a bench and propped it up slight feet touching the floor laying on the bench, I used (35lb Dbs and did some Db rows 3x10)

Spent a total of 60 minutes in the gym tonight. ( no cardio as I have to go grocery shopping tonight so I can meal prep tomorrow on Monday)

I also have my appointment with my dietitian so I will have all my stats for weight bmi muscle mass so I will post it up with a picture after the appointment.

Dinner tonight was kind of lite as I did have much food left today 2 boneless skinless chicken breast 1 cup of brown rice and 1 cup of greenbeans, as a snack I had a big salad with lite dressing which the dressing was about 80 calories)

I still have to go home tonight and cook one last meal , at the time of writing this it's after 10pm my time.

I will post photos of my finished meals after I prep them tomorrow.

@Topps_Baseball88

@Topps_Baseball88 welcome back. EF log is going to be amazing from what I see.

Your diet needs higher fats in it, specifically omega 3 fats 100% more fish oil to start.

Are you taking probiotics like spore based ones? digestive enzymes like papaya? psyllium husk fiber soluble fibers?

Can you please give us more training information? daily as you do it.
You need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

On the cycle front, so you will do self TRT testosterone? that means this belongs in the AAS forum.

mods if you agree lets move it.
I see and endocrinologist and have doctor prescribed trt with blood work 2 or 3 times a year ( no abusive dosing just what I need to get me at the top of the optimal reference range and makes me feel good mentally and physically.

Yeah I have never used notes to log before so that is new to me I will have to use it and figure it out going forward ( I just posted a comment with what I ate and did tonight in the gym. My apologies for not doing it properly.

I used to use the supplements you are speaking over regularly i haven't in a long time I should start again.

Last edited:
You guys can laugh if you want because I will admit at 225lbs I look like absolute shit ( just started cutting Still have my bulking weight on me ) long mother fucking way to go but it's a marathon not a sprint so we will keep after it and get back down to 210lbs which is the goal weight for the cut.

Attachments

• 20230423_220317.jpg
    20230423_220317.jpg
    956.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 20230423_220209.jpg
    20230423_220209.jpg
    971.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 20230423_220228.jpg
    20230423_220228.jpg
    757.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 20230423_220256.jpg
    20230423_220256.jpg
    769.2 KB · Views: 94
Here is tonight's grocery hall items and price. I added a few extra things in here like low calorie sauces a zero sugar sports drink package of watermelon and some protein bars 2 for exact ( im going to be under eating tonight sadly not hitting my caloric goals so I got some things to eat and smoked salmon.

Typically I stick 100% to the diet I posted on here this one time I had to make some emergency buys to hit my numbers tonight best I can.

X2 hello water
X1 salmon filled
X2 bags of frozen boneless skinless chicken
X2 96% Lean Ground Beef
X2 96% Lean Ground Turkey
X1 Frozen Tilapia
X2 Blue berries ( fresh )
X1 Bananas
X3 Steamable Brussel Sprouts
X3 Steamable Broccoli
X3 Frozen Spinach
X3 Frozen Sweet Potatoes
X3 Steamable Green Beans
X1 Dannon Oikos Protein Yogurt

Grand total hit for my wallet $186.88 USD

Meal prep tomorrow after my dietitian appointment will post my sheet results after vist.

After replying and getting so much love from everyone makes me feel great and I am thankful for all of that guys ! Really did miss everything and the brotherhood.

Tonight Sunday April 23 work ended at 8:30pm I hit the Gym by 9pm 2 hours before the gym I had 2 cups of instant oats mixed with 1 cup of blueberries just to help the pump a little bit .

Today was back day ( full disclosure guys I love rowing and doing tons of different variations of them, some of you might say it's junk volume which you might be right. I know I built-up a great back with rows.

I started off with dead hang wide grip pull-ups ( still weak at these ) I manged to get 4x5 ( body weight on these 225lbs )I was happy because this week I hit 5 more than I did last week.

After that I headed over onto seated cable row (3x15 @100lbs ) for this I chose more of close grip handle, with these I like to fully extend my legs out and after completely the row with a slight leaning in my posture I like to slowly release forward into a full stretch I try to do full range of motion on everything.

I then moved onto cable lat pull downs ( 3x15) these I did use a bar that I could get a wider grip with these I love getting a full stretch at the top of the movement I tend to use a little bit of a leaning back posture it's easier on my shoulder ( had shoulder surgery in 2016 and it still bothers me so I have to adjust non the less we get the damn thing done)

I then moved on bent over barbell rows reverse grip for these ( 3x15 @ 135lbs )
I typically like to bend all the way over and pull from the floor which is what I did.

I then moved onto stiff leg deadlift ( 3x15 @135lbs) these gave me a crazy good pump in the back and got the blood following nicely felt great )

I then moved onto machine lat pull downs I did one arm at a time instead of each at the same time. ( 15 reps a side did a total of 3x15 100lbs )

I moved onto bent over cable rows really tried to manipulate these to hit the mod and lower back 3 different variations of these rows close grip bar pulling from the floor ( 3x15 for one variation and 3x15 for the other variation 50lbs for the weight)

I then moved over to a bench and propped it up slight feet touching the floor laying on the bench, I used (35lb Dbs and did some Db rows 3x10)

Spent a total of 60 minutes in the gym tonight. ( no cardio as I have to go grocery shopping tonight so I can meal prep tomorrow on Monday)

I also have my appointment with my dietitian so I will have all my stats for weight bmi muscle mass so I will post it up with a picture after the appointment.

Dinner tonight was kind of lite as I did have much food left today 2 boneless skinless chicken breast 1 cup of brown rice and 1 cup of greenbeans, as a snack I had a big salad with lite dressing which the dressing was about 80 calories)

I still have to go home tonight and cook one last meal , at the time of writing this it's after 10pm my time.

I will post photos of my finished meals after I prep them tomorrow.
@Topps_Baseball88 that's a perfect log update, this is what we need more of the details.

Here is tonight's grocery hall items and price. I added a few extra things in here like low calorie sauces a zero sugar sports drink package of watermelon and some protein bars 2 for exact ( im going to be under eating tonight sadly not hitting my caloric goals so I got some things to eat and smoked salmon.

Typically I stick 100% to the diet I posted on here this one time I had to make some emergency buys to hit my numbers tonight best I can.

X2 hello water
X1 salmon filled
X2 bags of frozen boneless skinless chicken
X2 96% Lean Ground Beef
X2 96% Lean Ground Turkey
X1 Frozen Tilapia
X2 Blue berries ( fresh )
X1 Bananas
X3 Steamable Brussel Sprouts
X3 Steamable Broccoli
X3 Frozen Spinach
X3 Frozen Sweet Potatoes
X3 Steamable Green Beans
X1 Dannon Oikos Protein Yogurt

Grand total hit for my wallet $186.88 USD

Meal prep tomorrow after my dietitian appointment will post my sheet results after vist.
@Topps_Baseball88 you should only prep 2 out of 3 meals and snacks, keep 1 meal fluid and post daily what it is.

You guys can laugh if you want because I will admit at 225lbs I look like absolute shit ( just started cutting Still have my bulking weight on me ) long mother fucking way to go but it's a marathon not a sprint so we will keep after it and get back down to 210lbs which is the goal weight for the cut.
@Topps_Baseball88 nothing to laugh about. You look great, good build good arms good body and great beard :). We are here to support you not judge you bro.

I see and endocrinologist and have doctor prescribed trt with blood work 2 or 3 times a year ( no abusive dosing just what I need to get me at the top of the optimal reference range and makes me feel good mentally and physically.

Yeah I have never used notes to log before so that is new to me I will have to use it and figure it out going forward ( I just posted a comment with what I ate and did tonight in the gym. My apologies for not doing it properly.

I used to use the supplements you are speaking over regularly i haven't in a long time I should start again.
@Topps_Baseball88 if you have 2x/year bloods, you can drop your extra testosterone 3 weeks out and it should clear after for the bloods, I've been doing that.

@Topps_Baseball88 if you have 2x/year bloods, you can drop your extra testosterone 3 weeks out and it should clear after for the bloods, I've been doing that.
That was what I was curious about as I've only ever followed it 100% how I was advised. I might add sarms into the mix as Dylan suggested a really killer cutting combo, for now I will keep the test the same dose, in the future if I ever want to run a little higher I will keep this great advice and use it, I appreciate you brother.

Top Bottom