Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYPD Shocker; 30 Arrested in Federal Steroid Sting

I like cops. I know a good amount of them through my job. You gotta respect the job they do. However if they're juicing, It makes me sick that they'd arrect people for drugs of any kind. Hypocritical even though you're talkin apples and oranges. At the very least how can they arrest others for possesion of weed? The cops I know aren't crooked, but they do some shit that isn't so "legit". Mostly drivin drunk or drivin while they're drinkin on there nights off. I know a couple guys who I always hook with road beers when they leave the bar. I know guys in corrections who juice and one who did coke and smoked weed and popped pills on occasion (he got fired though, but not for that). Overall though, I like cops.

tanthony said:
I just ordered the test patch but after reading info, I don't think it will work. I was going to try stacking the Halodrol liquigels, DHEA and the patch...How much DHEA should I use? Should I just take a chance and order my consult booklet from Elite? Have you guys had any issues? I just need some advice? Is it ok sending it to my home or do I need a P.O box? I don't mean to sound like an idiot, I'm just a dumbshit when it comes to this.

lol is this for real???

that stuff will set ya back bro

BIGBUCK$ said:
believe me when i tell you bro NYPD is the most corrupt organization out there.
it's the biggest police force in the country, of course you're gonna have fuck ups.
and the NYPD has also had the most officers killed in the line of duty.

i think cops are necessary , it would be a helluva lot worse if they were no cops, there are only a few bad apples, most are decent, everyday dudes who have a chance at dying at work, most the cops i know will cut most people breaks unless they start acting stupid, then the hammer comes down

me too stern

Why are cops so under the spotlight all of the time. People act like there should NEVER be a "bad" cop. Are there no "bad" bankers, real estate agents, investors, lawyers, dr.'s, etc.? Is there not bad in every profession? I don't think it's fair to judge cops so harshly. None of the proffessions listed above under the pressures that these guys are everyday. Are they ever "off" from work. even saw a post that said a cop he knew was drinking and driving. i know a Dr. that does too. what's the difference?

and no, i'm not a cop.......just honest

Sean Scott said:
I agree with The old Vet and TSO. They are like the military how can you hate someone enforcing laws of our land. And not all are dirty, this counrty would not be the greatest place it is if that were the case.

Vote in people that will change the laws...

I've been deployed and stationed in countries where there are no cops or all of the cops are corrupt and those places are pure shitholes. If people here hate the laws and hate cops move to fucking Nigeria and you will get first hand experience on how corrupts cops and the government can be, if you make it out alive.

I agree with all of the posts where people say they hate bad cops - so do I but I love good cops.

i don't like bad people. whether it's a cop or not shouldnt matter.

nothing but respect for you Old Vet

Top Bottom