Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTKS free sample

Lucasta

Ok so i ordered a couple of bottles of Forma and Needto hooked me up with a discount code..cause..he is the shit and you fuckers better recognize. So i get my package and theres a NTKS free sample in the bottom. Nice addition guys. Ive been using Anadrolic Pump from LG and i like it pretty good. So today I decided to try the sample out and go hit the legs one more time this week.

I mix it up about 30 mins prior, mixes well and tastes fuckin awesome. Hardly any left over grit. So i drive to the gym and stretch the legs out some. Some teenager dude was standing there who has been coming some..i talked his damn head off for like 5 mins., None stop talking. Yeah stuff has the stims in it lol.

So the squat rack was being used..noooooo fucking problem roger doger..leg press here i come. Warm up set with 260 x15. Done. Hrmmm...legs are warm and tingly. Drop 2 more plates on for another set of 15. Holy shit momma. Did someone just inflate my legs like spongebob did on that one show with his arms? Holy shit. 2 more plates and another set. Seriously..after the 3rd set i could barely walk to get my water. Entire legs from waist down...pumped like an old dude who just bought his first cock vacuum. This is insane. I mean there freakin hurt,feels like the skin is gonna tear poppin.

Finish up there and waddle over to the leg curl station. 6 sets on there and im for real..so out of breath and legs are so jacked i just have to sit and stare and wonder what the hell is running thru my veins. Boys this shit is the real deal. I will say the stim effect was almost too intense for me as im a bit stim sensitive. I think half a dose would have been the sweet spot for me. But the pumps...ive never had pumps like that in my legs.

I dont know what the hell you got going on in your labs Needto but shit dude..you got some serious product on your hands. I mean if this body building supp gig doesnt work out you can sell that stuff as flavored crank. The tweakers would think they had died and gone to heaven lol.

So apparently im still too damn chatty and this stuff is still raging a bit. Im gonna go scrub my bathroom floor with a tooth brush and report back with a detailed report of finger and hand pumps..stay tuned...:chomp:

thats what i thought with forged burner. i went for a walk to give myself something to do cuz i was too noisy for my gf, she was trying to sleep in on her day off. i went for groceries and didnt come home for an hour and all i bought was some assorted fruits. started talking to some guy about everything under the sun. found out he was a bjj dude so he invited me to his private dojo he attends. came home after an hour with a handful of fruit and my gf is like where the hell did you go. i probably repeated the whole convo with that dude word for word, then still couldnt sit still so i poked and prodded my kittens. couldnt lie down for my afternoon nap. and yeah felt like i was on a minor dose of ecstacy. all i can say is start with one capsule, not two.

thats what i thought with forged burner. i went for a walk to give myself something to do cuz i was too noisy for my gf, she was trying to sleep in on her day off. i went for groceries and didnt come home for an hour and all i bought was some assorted fruits. started talking to some guy about everything under the sun. found out he was a bjj dude so he invited me to his private dojo he attends. came home after an hour with a handful of fruit and my gf is like where the hell did you go. i probably repeated the whole convo with that dude word for word, then still couldnt sit still so i poked and prodded my kittens. couldnt lie down for my afternoon nap. and yeah felt like i was on a minor dose of ecstacy. all i can say is start with one capsule, not two.

LMAO I did the same thing with the two caps of burner the other day.. Holy crap was a trip.. I did a shot of N2KTS tonight and I was on the phone with some new customer who heard about me from a friend for 2 hours... All he was ordering was some forged liver support and he got him self a 2 hour chemical wizardry seminar .... Needless to say he walked away with 10lb of protein, a need2slin, some ancient srength, a bottle of forma-stanzol from Mrsupps.com, a bottle of bridge, unleashed and post cycle , 3 bottles of beastdrol and one hell of a game plan..

See what happens when Needto gets cranked out on N2KTS and you just happen to catch me at the right time on the phone lmao.... I also hooked him up with some insider info that he was pretty grateful for too.

I dont mess around when it comes to product. The product I make are for HArd core people. These product are made and designed to work for people to take steroids , Kill that shit in the gym, Eat for fuel not for fun and live a hard core life.. These are nor pussy supplements. You will never ever see my brand in GNC or a place like this... They look at my site and shit a brick... Because a brake shit down and talk about chemical enhancement and how my product work hand in hand with it.

Lets get real??? you ever going to find a anabolic enhancement stack at GNC??? How about Gear? Bridge? Hcgenerate Maybe if I marketed in a different way but hell no!!!

NTBM is way to hard core for them..WAY to hard core for a lot of places... Fuck them then ..... I will never tunr my back on my brothers here at elite and will keep the real sups to our selves forever. I have a hard enough time keeping them in stock as it is anyway.. SO who need the little bitches. :evil:

damn big man..tell us how you really feel lol..easy on the N2KTS bro....you gonna be up all night chatting and cleaning :)

Top Bottom