Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex Will Not Get Rid Of Gyno

Proviron is good too. I believe that it also blocks progesterone, but that's not a confirmed fact. I just listed the proven good drugs.

I don't care what any of you say I had the puffy nips the itching and a lump. Started poping the nolva and it all went away.

bigfatty bump

Is the ru486 abortion pill the only means of controlling proestrogene? ----------

So basically from everthing I've read...... Yes priveron and winstrol are "believed" to block progesterone induced gyno but nothing is proven.... :( sux but what I've also read is 400mgs/wk of Deca should cause much of a problem. But then again everyone is different.

Endometrial cancer occurs only in women, in the lining of the uterus, I dont believe guys will have to worry about that one. Although, studies will never be done as to what types of cancer it can cause in men i.e. prostate or testicle, because the drugs sole purpose is to treat a female condition.

Does anyone know if arimidex can cure or help existing gyno, copmared to nolvadex?

Why is el cubano still a mod?

He is confrontational at every turn.

Seems like he must start an argument to feel whole.

I don't like the name of this thread. I think it can confuse people that Nolvadex will not "help" to "reduce" gyno, which is totally incorrect.

El Cubano and nandi12 had some great posts but I think El Cubano is getting hung up on the "get rid of" part. Yes, I totally agree that those who are susceptible to gyno and have it "reduced" by Nolvadex will still have to worry about it come next cycle. However, the fact is Nolvadex can get you to a point where it's no longer noticeable which is most people's goal. As LoneAZ as stated, even with surgery removing the gland, gyno can reoccur. So I guess surgery doesn't really "get rid of gyno" either. :confused:

All I can go by is personal experience. I can read medical reports all day long but at the end of the day it's experience that shows how this situation relates to you.

My story: I had childhood gyno and felt that it had gotten worse in the middle of my 3rd week of my dbol/sust/decca cycle.
Note: there were no gyno symptoms (itchiness, irritability, swelling, etc). I just felt around and all of a sudden holy fuck :eek2: my childhood gyno had gotten worse.
Another note: I was on .50mg/ED of Liquidex and bumped it to 1mg/ED. I then started Nolvadex 40mg/ED in week 4. It is now week 7 and I just noticed this morning that it's back to the original size that it was pre cycle. Yes, I may eventually get surgery till completely remove it and then be very cautious in the type of gear I continue to take, but for the meantime I'm just stoked that it has "reduced" so much.

My 3cents

Top Bottom