Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex Will Not Get Rid Of Gyno

If you have never had gyno.. And say you take nolvadex periodically throughout the cycle.
Nolvadex blocks the receptors, right? Would that help not to get gyno. Or is it just not recommended cause it hinders gains?

Thanks,
Jec:teleport:

NitroCBR said:
What if you pair up Nolvadex with Proviron ? Would that be more effective ?

Yes, it would be very effective. Proviron will prevent aromatising, and nolvadex will block the estrogen receptors. Kind of a double protection. You could take 25mg of prov and 20mg nolva every day. The only problem is that proviron will diminish the anabolic effects of the juice, because it also acts like a steroid and blocks androgenic receptors. So I would cut it's use to a minimum.

Yes, it would be very effective. Proviron will prevent aromatising, and nolvadex will block the estrogen receptors. Kind of a double protection. You could take 25mg of prov and 20mg nolva every day. The only problem is that proviron will diminish the anabolic effects of the juice, because it also acts like a steroid and blocks androgenic receptors. So I would cut it's use to a minimum.

There has never been a study in any peer reviewed medical or scientific journal even remotely suggesting Proviron acts as an antiaromatase. This is a myth.

Proviron actually binds much more strongly to the androgen receptor in skeletal muscle that many steroids, including winstrol and dbol.

Proviron also binds exceptionally strongly to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, displacing test that can then circulate freely.

nandi12 said:

Proviron also binds exceptionally strongly to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, displacing test that can then circulate freely.

I have heard ZMA does the same thing.

JC

Top Bottom