Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex Will Not Get Rid Of Gyno

I don't understand, how come, nowdays, some people get gyno?
Well, I do, but, if they have enough brains to learn how to use computer, how come they can't learn how to prepare themself properly for use of AAS?

el cubano said:
I just want to emphasize, if you are prone to gyno nolvadex will not cure it. It will not get rid of it. It will make it shrink but the very next time you touch dbol or test it will flair back up.

Well, I got a plan. How about fuck dbol, and test and stick with highly anabolic drugs such as... drum roll please....EQ (I know it's androgenic, but VERY mild, and unless running a gram+, you are prety damn safe from not getting symptoms. Deca, prog....if that even causes gyno, is not from estrogenic receptors...or at least that is what we all preach. Anavar, holy shit, unless you are getting Foo Chow's you should be straight as an arrow on never getting G at basically any dose. Primo...need I say more? Winstrol, no chance. GH. Slin. That is kind of a selection if you see what I'm getting at. If it is POSSIBLE, of getting rid of gyno, or at least reducing size with the use of nolva...shit, why not reduce them mo'fuckers, and stay the hell away from highly androgenic drugs?? Yes, gains might not be as DRAMATIC, but hey...I'll take 10 lbs a cycle with no boobys than 30 lbs along with a set of titties.:)

Just my two sense. If someone has posted something similar to this, I'm sorry, as I only read up to the point where I read el cubanos quote.

I'm not trying to 'attack' you cubano, just stating my opinion. I hope you can respect that. Thanks man.

PaPaPumPPP said:

Well, I got a plan. How about fuck dbol, and test and stick with highly anabolic drugs such as... drum roll please....EQ (I know it's androgenic, but VERY mild, and unless running a gram+, you are prety damn safe from not getting symptoms. Deca, prog....if that even causes gyno, is not from estrogenic receptors...or at least that is what we all preach. Anavar, holy shit, unless you are getting Foo Chow's you should be straight as an arrow on never getting G at basically any dose. Primo...need I say more? Winstrol, no chance. GH. Slin. That is kind of a selection if you see what I'm getting at. If it is POSSIBLE, of getting rid of gyno, or at least reducing size with the use of nolva...shit, why not reduce them mo'fuckers, and stay the hell away from highly androgenic drugs?? Yes, gains might not be as DRAMATIC, but hey...I'll take 10 lbs a cycle with no boobys than 30 lbs along with a set of titties.:)

Just my two sense. If someone has posted something similar to this, I'm sorry, as I only read up to the point where I read el cubanos quote.

I'm not trying to 'attack' you cubano, just stating my opinion. I hope you can respect that. Thanks man.

Or just use the proper dosage of anastrozole, letrozole, aromasin. Like Panerai said, no one should get E induced gyno if they have half a brain.

el cubano said:

If you read the studies posted most adolescent gyno is caused by a liver condition.

I meant reasons relateed to AS usage. And the liver disorder might lead to either elevated estrogen or progesterone.

JC

joncrane said:

I meant reasons relateed to AS usage. And the liver disorder might lead to either elevated estrogen or progesterone.

JC

AS can cause the liver condition too. There's also K... syndrome in which you see false gyno. But other than E and P, don't know anything else????

ok with all this said, what is the best way to go into a cycle to prevent any onset of gyno? proviron? novaldex? ameridex (sp)? tell me please..........;)

I understand that liver problems can enduce gyno, but his question was. Are there any other drugs besides the R-48 abortion pill or whatever its called that block progesterone. As Nolvadex, Armidex, Clomid , whatever doesnt help to stop progesterone induced gyno. Thanks, Dan

Top Bottom