Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

FriendlyCanadian said:
Jose is a choke artist, you only wish he was kipper, but he's not and he never will be!

who you calling canuckien bitch, american scuzz! you realize like the majority of your good players are canadian, don't you, you hoe slooot!

only thing you guys got going for you is super joe!

just remember flames melt avalanches bitch!

The only real problem with hockey is all the canucks involved.

Did you watch the game? Damn ot is going to wear out both teams every game. Good games, but the Avs looked tired in OT. No rest, next game tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get tickets.

what's the title/author of that recommended hockey book?
the expose by the lawyer seems the best

mountain muscle said:
The only real problem with hockey is all the canucks involved.

Did you watch the game? Damn ot is going to wear out both teams every game. Good games, but the Avs looked tired in OT. No rest, next game tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get tickets.

your shitty team isn't going to make it past the first round, I hope that hurts you immensely I hope you cry when they lose the series! buwahaha.

the best part about hockey is all the damn canucks, it's our game motherfucka!

FriendlyCanadian said:
your shitty team isn't going to make it past the first round, I hope that hurts you immensely I hope you cry when they lose the series! buwahaha.

the best part about hockey is all the damn canucks, it's our game motherfucka!

Damn you must be drinking.

Now I have to elbow your head through the glass.

mountain muscle said:
Damn you must be drinking.

Now I have to elbow your head through the glass.

I'll fucking crush you like cory sarich ran over marleau that was by far the hit of the playoffs maybe the season so far, that was awesome!

FriendlyCanadian said:
I'll fucking crush you like cory sarich ran over marleau that was by far the hit of the playoffs maybe the season so far, that was awesome!

Seriously, stop. You're turning me on now.

And yeah, that was a great hit.

RearNaked said:
Neither the avs or flames are going to the final. fools.

we just came back from a 3-0 defiect against SJ and we're beating them 2-1 one of the best teams in the west, fuck ya we're going to the final you bitch ho.

Who do you think is going you scummy oilers fan!!

:heart:

chaos13 said:
WTF just happened in the wings game?
I changed channel with 5 mins to go and Wings up 3-1. Came back to see Nashville pot empty netter.
Playoff hockey...any team can beat any other team on any given night. Comes down to who wants it more.

Top Bottom