Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nhl playoffs in bookie section!! starting 4/14 7 pm est

Senators and Pens should be a good series. Pens win tho. Sorry trex.

Flyers will give Devils a tough time. I'm sure NJ would have preferred to face the Canadiens. Flyers may be inspired following shootout win to get in. Something wrong with this team besides goaltending. So much talent on paper. Pronger's the real captain. It won't be easy but Devils win.

Hard luck for Phoenix to finish first and have to face Detroit in round 1.

Sharks not to choke against Colorado.

No.....while we may have fallen behind in the past, this is the year we have come together as a team the most. It's our time, and I think we can push hard and beat the Pens.
I'll be on the Sens Mile once we get a little further...
GOSENSGO!!!!!!!!

No.....while we may have fallen behind in the past, this is the year we have come together as a team the most. It's our time, and I think we can push hard and beat the Pens.
I'll be on the Sens Mile once we get a little further...
GOSENSGO!!!!!!!!
I like the Sens, but they choke every year, and they've had much more talented teams in the past.

I don't see the Pens losing this one.

some hometown optimism showing with Bruins over Sabres in 7
:D
I'm happy with playing the Sabres.. I legitimately think they could win the series, but after that barring an upset elsewhere, they'll be done. Lots of talk about Ryan Miller, yet the B's allowed fewer goals this year.

How about that draft pick they got from Vancouver turning into the #2 overall? I'm okay with Kessel being gone now.

Toronto. Bruins miss his scoring not so much as a teammate.
You almost came away with first pick. I was rooting against Boston, of course.
Either way it's a good pick with Hall or Seguin.

I'm happy with playing the Sabres.. I legitimately think they could win the series, but after that barring an upset elsewhere, they'll be done. Lots of talk about Ryan Miller, yet the B's allowed fewer goals this year.

Problem is that Bruins don't score many.

Habs have a winning record against Caps this season but have scored 100 fewer goals.

The real season begins tonight. I love playoff hockey.

Toronto. Bruins miss his scoring not so much as a teammate.
You almost came away with first pick. I was rooting against Boston, of course.
Either way it's a good pick with Hall or Seguin.
yeah I don't know why I said Vancouver. I knew it was the leafs, but still fucked it up. Losing Kessel's goals hurt, but hopefully next year whoever we draft can step up out the gate. I'm guessing Hall goes first, which I'm okay with since Seguin netted 48 goals this year. Obviously that doesn't directly translate to NHL goals, but the kids gonna be good.

Plus their second round this year....and their first round next year too. Two top 5 picks in back-to-back years
Feels good to have the Bruins actually trying to better themselves. I still hate Jeremy Jacobs, the greedy fuck just realized he could make more money by winning than by raping his own franchise and trading away everyone decent.

Feels good to have the Bruins actually trying to better themselves. I still hate Jeremy Jacobs, the greedy fuck just realized he could make more money by winning than by raping his own franchise and trading away everyone decent.

His levels of debt might just cause him to sell the Bruins this year.

Top Bottom