Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nhl playoffs 2012

What's worse; the missed off sides call or Mike Emrick's announcing.....that's a rhetorical question

~EZ

CBC is carrying the game here. Have you ever heard Bob Cole? You'd appreciate the U.S. announcers more. I think NBC And Versus do a good job.

they wont be able to if the shitty refs continute, might aswell hand it to them,geez

won't be able to cuz they already won game 1 but this series isn't over. I really like Nashville and their fans support the team in a non-hockey market.

What the hell was Weber doing slamming Zetterberg's head into glass...twice? This should heat things up.

won't be able to cuz they already won game 1 but this series isn't over. I really like Nashville and their fans support the team in a non-hockey market.

What the hell was Weber doing slamming Zetterberg's head into glass...twice? This should heat things up.

Can you believe he got away with this? omg

Can you believe he got away with this? omg

i think it was on SportsNet that the commentator called it playoff hockey and not suspendable.
All year, anything resembling a headshot was suspended. Even clean hits where there was an inadvertant hit to the head got you a couple of games.

CBC is carrying the game here. Have you ever heard Bob Cole? You'd appreciate the U.S. announcers more. I think NBC And Versus do a good job.

s if it was even possible, the guy that replaced Emerick on Devil's broadcasts is 10x worse....and both guys in Washington are awful...

Sam Rosen is good, the guy that does the Florida games is reslly good (Goldberg, or Goldstein) Jack Edwards in Boston is pretty good although he is a bit of a homer...

And yeah Rinne is bad ass...

~EZ

Top Bottom