Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

ooohohohhoohhhh story time!!

explain:

nothing to crazy. when i was 18 i was drinking in a town near the border. my buddy said whoever is the soberest put up your arm. so i put up my arm, and was subsequently chosen to drive home. bout an hour into my drive i looked in the mirror and saw about 7-8 sets of police lights following me. turns out i must of zoned out/blacked out and i drove through a border crossing. they had dogs searching the ditchs, fucking 2 day interrogation detained at the border, they destroyed my uncles truck looking for drugs (they found a half gram of oil in a vile) they figured we were just busting threw and throwing shit in the ditch for someone to pickup on the other side. one buddy missed his grade 12 final the next day and still hasnt graduated since lol

ive had the odd misdemeanor since then as well

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

nothing to crazy. when i was 18 i was drinking in a town near the border. my buddy said whoever is the soberest put up your arm. so i put up my arm, and was subsequently chosen to drive home. bout an hour into my drive i looked in the mirror and saw about 7-8 sets of police lights following me. turns out i must of zoned out/blacked out and i drove through a border crossing. they had dogs searching the ditchs, fucking 2 day interrogation detained at the border, they destroyed my uncles truck looking for drugs (they found a half gram of oil in a vile) they figured we were just busting threw and throwing shit in the ditch for someone to pickup on the other side. one buddy missed his grade 12 final the next day and still hasnt graduated since lol

ive had the odd misdemeanor since then as well
LOL, drinking and driving tales.

Cobra the Outlaw..

Went to see Wrath of the Titans tonight. Didn't think too much of it. 21 Jump Street was much more enjoyable.

Went to see Wrath of the Titans tonight. Didn't think too much of it. 21 Jump Street was much more enjoyable.

Clash of the titans was fuckin awesome so I know wrath of the titans will be twice as good but Greek mythology ish my ish. 21 jump street does look funny as shit tho

Happy Easter! or Happy Sunday!! :)

Top Bottom