Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help w/ gear I just received

4 sets of 275 for 10 reps doesn't impress me,thats just the kind of weight to set you up for a serious injury esp .adding steroids to the mix.

See I am in the blue with what your talking about. But I can tell you that the first time I used tren I loved it. But a few weeks after I got off I thought I was dying. I used no PCT or anything else to help me through the cycle. I ended up going to the Dr. and he said everything look fine. After a month or so (were I could barely pick my ass up off the couch) I started to feel normal again. A couple years later I had some blood work done again and my test levels were at 180 ( I think I was 27 at the time). I was perscribed testim and since then I have felt prtty good. I can get blood work done but what is HPTA? And can you give any advice on PCT and things I should take during the cycle with what I will be using? Reason I ask is because, It seems there are 100s of things to take and I could end up spendings 1000s on things that may not benefit me.

I strongly recommend not doing a tren cycle until you do more research.

tren is for advanced lifters who have put in a lot of research. running tren can lead to a host of side effects and you can really screw up your HPTA severely... gyno, insomnia, high bp, impotence and other sides both during cycle and after.

i hope you listen to this advice.

Top Bottom