Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA: LA Lakers @ Cleveland Cavs (2/11/07)

sawastea

- The Los Angeles Lakers and the Cleveland Cavaliers will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Quicken Loans Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cavaliers listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Lakers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Lakers shot 43.2% from the field in Friday's 96-92 loss at Toronto, falling as 4-point road underdogs. The 188 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 205.5.

Kobe Bryant netted 25 points, to go with nine boards and five assists. Maurice Evans went 7-for-11 from the field with 19 points for the Lakers.

Cleveland's 36-27 edge in rebounds carried them to Friday's 103-79 win over Miami, covering the 2.5-point home spread. The 182 combined points were UNDER the posted total of 193.

Lebron James led the way with 29 points, seven boards, and six assists, and Larry Hughes dropped 16 points for the Cavaliers.

Current streak:
Los Angeles has lost 2 straight games.
Cleveland has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 30-21 SU, 27-22-2 ATS
Cleveland: 29-21 SU, 22-27-1 ATS

Los Angeles most recently:
When playing on Sunday are 4-6
Before playing New York are 2-8
After playing Toronto are 6-4
After a loss are 5-5

Cleveland most recently:
When playing on Sunday are 4-6
Before playing Utah are 4-6
After playing Miami are 7-3
After a win are 4-6

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the LA Lakers last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the LA Lakers last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the LA Lakers last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
LA Lakers are 11-3 SU in their last 14 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games
Cleveland is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Cleveland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Cleveland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

Next up:
LA Lakers home to New York, Tuesday, February 13
Cleveland at Utah, Wednesday, February 14

what is this the laker's on a 6 game road trip?
who does the scheduling in the NBA?
3.5 not enough
Lebron

Records are about the same. Home and road records match too. Cavs on a 2 game win streak, Lakers on a 2 game losing streak.

Gonna go with the home team.

cripes saw, you're not doing to good on hosting these. Oh, and thanks for the 9000K. ;-)

Whiskey

You win some, you lose some. I'm down about 250K hosting. 4ever hooked me up with 130K last week, but i'm getting torn apart.

sawastea said:
You win some, you lose some. I'm down about 250K hosting. 4ever hooked me up with 130K last week, but i'm getting torn apart.

Don't worry, I'll come thru and loose a shitload on betting. :)

Top Bottom