Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Year Cycle Log...

I agree with what the other guys have said...Your not going to be a phil heath, not even close to an ifbb pro so why take the risk...moderate doses and look better than 99% of the guys out there...thats what I'm about

I think this is a mess. You are not going to get that big, and stay that lean. Especially with no GH, or Slin in there. Mixing and matching 20 different steroids isn't going to make you turn pro.

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon here; don't do your body, your loved ones, or your health insurance provider like that. That's way too much gear to run for even half that amount of time as pointed out by everyone else and will do you more harm than good.

On another note, no homo or nothing but can you post a current pic? I'd like to see what 5'7", 204lbs, 7% bf looks like; sounds damn near procard already. Also, how were you proposing to gain 26 more lbs, putting 230lbs on your 5'7" frame and maintain a bf% of 6-7? Sounds like a career as a fitness plan consultant may be far more lucrative for you than a bb career.

Top Bottom