Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Trenbolone Tbol Cycle Log

Santa came early! My gear is arriving today. Should I start my bulking macros today, tomorrow, or Monday?

Today I’m just doing cardio + abs. Tomorrow is my rest day. Monday I resume training.

Also should I do the tren today or tomorrow? I plan on doing the trek Sundays and Wednesdays.

Last edited:
Santa came early! My gear is arriving today. Should I start my bulking macros today, tomorrow, or Monday?

Today I’m just doing cardio + abs. Tomorrow is my rest day. Monday I resume training.

Also should I do the tren today or tomorrow? I plan on doing the trek Sundays and Wednesdays.
I would start Monday @Mk11kh
get a rest day and relax before the cycle

Trenbolone Monday

can you post pics of the touchdown please :)

New macros! Here’s my lunch! I also had an apple and a cup of peas.

IMG_1607.jpeg

Protein shake with PB, French fries in the air fryer, beans and lean beef with corn tortillas for tacos.

So today I hit chest with a like bit of tris

Didn’t really feel anything. Went up on all my lifts. I swapped to smith machine incline press from bb incline but the smith machine is hurting my left shoulder when I go all the way down? I’ll probably go back to bb next week.

Cardio 15 mins light jogging

DB Bench press 50lbs 4x12
Smith machine incline press 80lbs 4x12
Overhead single DB extension 60lbs 4x10
Decline iso-leverage press 160lbs 4x12
Wide chest iso-leverage press 160lbs 4x12
V-bar tricep push downs using variable rope length attachment 100lbs 4x8

Finished with 20 mins of cardio at 10 incline 3.0 speed.

Pic going into this cycle.

IMG_1618.jpeg

Top Bottom