Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Anavar Cycle Log

Ok so this arrived today, very fast shipping. I think Var is still two weeks out. I am going to start this now at 20mg as suggested since I will run this for 22 weeks and the var for 8

So now jist TRT and Carnadine will add 40 mg Var split and sublingual am dose when it arrives.
nice bro!! beautiful.. really looking forward to your results!

So I received the Carnadine 3 days ago. Forst day it arrived in the afternoon so I only took 10mg. I felt a little something like elevated mood and a short window of elevated focous. No gym but a long walk. Yesterday I took the full 20mg am/pm and felt great. Elevated mood, focous...all the good but still yesterday was not a gym day.

So today 10mg am then gym. My workout was crazy, not super pumps but 0 fatigue. I could just keep pushing over and over again and then still finished with HIT cardio. After all of that I still don't feel the least bit tired. I am excited to see this with the 40mg of var. I have been keeping the diet super clean also and ma down 4lbs as of this morning

So I received the Carnadine 3 days ago. Forst day it arrived in the afternoon so I only took 10mg. I felt a little something like elevated mood and a short window of elevated focous. No gym but a long walk. Yesterday I took the full 20mg am/pm and felt great. Elevated mood, focous...all the good but still yesterday was not a gym day.

So today 10mg am then gym. My workout was crazy, not super pumps but 0 fatigue. I could just keep pushing over and over again and then still finished with HIT cardio. After all of that I still don't feel the least bit tired. I am excited to see this with the 40mg of var. I have been keeping the diet super clean also and ma down 4lbs as of this morning
@Dpog77 good job keeping the diet clean.........

@Dpog77 yes cardarine gw will elevate mood and boost cardio bro its normal

hos your diet? share more of the diet
and full training share so we know your cardio level
did you boost actual cardio?

@Dpog77 yes cardarine gw will elevate mood and boost cardio bro its normal

hos your diet? share more of the diet
and full training share so we know your cardio level
did you boost actual cardio?
I pretty much do 30 mins of HIT on the bike keeping my HR at 140-45.

I am not coming that into every workout wjen I am done and spent on calories so hopefully burning fat.

My diet had been good same stuff every day pretty much. I eat the ground turkey or chicken and that pack of rice with salsa and one of the shakes I put in pics above. I suplemt woth quest bars. It isnot the best probably but I am keeping calories under 1900 and about 200 grams of pritien. That's pretty much how it is gonna go. I have to a family dinner Tommaso at some Korean pork place but I will Walt light all say and eat reasonable at dinner still keeping it under 1900 but metrics will be a little off what my aim is.

Ia gonna keep this delish, but simple and prepared.

I am down 4lbs.

Just to be sure you mean Cardarine right?

Top Bottom