Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my new training routuine any good???

Sir first I would like to thank you for taking ur time and replying I have actually read a lot of ur treads before and learned a lot...
Yes I understand I'm working a lot on my upper body and neglecting the lower body.The reason behind it being my legs are actually well developed and massive compared to my upper body which make my upper body look small...So i decided to concentrate on my upper body for a while like say 5 weeks or so to get it in proportion...
Yes sir I already have dead lifts on Tuesday with my back but now i'm considering to stop it for a while as I'm currently going through a lower back pain.
So apart from the proportion do u think this has any other negative impact ie:-over training arms...
Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Yes, you are over training your arms. Cut that at least by a third.

Plus to me (remember I am not a body builder) biceps are a lot like ornaments on a christmas tree. Great to look at, but that is about it.

B-

I wouldn't necessarily say he is over training his arms because only he would know that, but most likely he is. I could workout my arms every day and not over train provided I didn't go over say 90% of my max. Also man don't think about even taking deads out of your routine! I was going to tell you on my last post that you should be doing them if you weren't, but forgot to. Like I said the biggest way to tell that your over training is to write down your strength gains and if they halt for unknown reasons take a the day off and switch up exercises. Also maybe you should look into DC training because I've heard many good things about it, but have never really done it myself. I'm going to switch to a modified DC routine that will focus more on 1rep maxes here in a few weeks after I buy a printer and finish up my WSB routine.

Let me add that you have no business taking any AAS (test) at this point. This is not a criticism of you personally, but you don't even understand what's going on with the training part of the equation. Don't try to inject your way past poor training/nutrition habits.

It's mentally difficult not to spend a lot of time on a body part you percieve to be lacking - yes, about those arms again - but if you think about it a minute, it's easy to get it right. It's all about getting the most bang for your buck. To get big, those compound lifts a going to be the core of your workout. Give all that extra testosterone running through your system the chance to work to maximum effect. If you construct your program right, by including exercises like pull-ups, dips, rows, etc., you'll also be working those bis and tris the entire time. Afterwards, a few sets of 8-10 is all you'll need to finish things off.

Top Bottom