Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My life ends on Monday

LiveFastDieHard said:
sorry i didnt know...i just hate when I get judged for this shit...I had a plant that grows naturally and now im fucked because of it
pretty fuckiin stupid

LiveFastDieHard said:
sorry i didnt know...i just hate when I get judged for this shit...I had a plant that grows naturally and now im fucked because of it
you could always just say fasttwitchfiber from EF framed you

LiveFastDieHard said:
ive taken responsibilty from the moment the DEA agents had their guns pointed at my head..i know it was wrong but i didnt hurt anyone..im not violent...im just gonna be sitting in jail wasting tax payers dollar for a victim less crime

i somewhat feel for ya. drugs are bad mmmkay. and i mean that seriously. they contribute to so many of societies ills. the problem is not very many people can handle using drugs. so it ruins it for those who can.

i believe that no user should ever do jail time but in your case it was a little more. so good luck, 10 months is nothing. start by changing your username and take a leap forward in your life.

fuck this is total SHIT man.. fucking POT??? god damn.. I really can't believe this.

Good luck man. I wish you woulda fought it.

I second the motion to change your username. Sorry you get a taste of what live fast die hard means.

i just picked a username...it has nothing to do with me...my regular name is Parabola but I cant login into that account anymore because for some greedy reason I have to buy a Platinum account for it

LiveFastDieHard said:
i just picked a username...it has nothing to do with me...my regular name is Parabola but I cant login into that account anymore because for some greedy reason I have to buy a Platinum account for it
Parabola! you a tool fan Bro?

Top Bottom