Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My life ends on Monday

LiveFastDieHard said:
i just picked a username...it has nothing to do with me...my regular name is Parabola but I cant login into that account anymore because for some greedy reason I have to buy a Platinum account for it

oh ok, well good luck anyhow. stay positive.

oc 80s man..that hillbilly herion...prollly why u gonna get the shit knocked out of ya.......thats new the drug thy are targeting....serious shit though

yo check your pms

i didnt sell the 80's...i got them for a friend who I was trying to wein off heroin..I would never sell something ppl get addicted to...

and yes im a HUGE Tool fan...ide give my left nut to see them in concert but it wil probably never happen

LiveFastDieHard said:
i didnt sell the 80's...i got them for a friend who I was trying to wein off heroin..I would never sell something ppl get addicted to...

and yes im a HUGE Tool fan...ide give my left nut to see them in concert but it wil probably never happen
its awesome man ive seen then 12 times

Just a pound of pot? 10 months seems kinda a steep for your first arrest. I would talk to the judge too and see if he will let you do the work program and check into jail at night. Tell the judge you learned your lesson and you will never do again and mean it. Also ask him to have mercy on you. It is hard to turn down somebody that ask for mercy because everybody needs mercy.

Btw how did you get busted anyway?

I dont care how long the sentence is, prison sucks. I dont want to have to step foot in another one ever again, just my .02

are you getting the electric chair or the gas chamber

Rules in America:

(1) Don't get caught with drugs

(2) Don't commit terrorism

(3) Don't do crimes in LA.

All the 3 above will unleash the fury of the US government police state on your sorry ass.

Top Bottom