Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My life ends on Monday

Sorry to hear that bor.

If you get the time, face it with your eyes wide open and learn from it.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Sorry to hear that bor.

If you get the time, face it with your eyes wide open and learn from it.
eyes open, sphincter shut

Mandatory drug sentencing. Those three words are why you are going for 10 months. The war on drugs has spawned this ruling. Regardless of what some think drugs are drugs, you broke the law, you got caught, and you're going to jail. Hopefully you will take whatever good is possible from this situation and continue on with your life. 10 months isn't that bad, if the judge is in a bad mood or gets pressure from outside sources he could hit you with the max sentence(whatever that is in your state). Your argument of getting into college and having a job won't carry much weight most likely. The judge will probably look at you and say "If your life is going so well why the drugs?"

Best of wishes to you in your ordeal man.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Lestat said:
eyes open, sphincter shut

Nah, not in county jail.

Some DAs think the county guys are worse, because by the time they get to state prison they are accustomed ot prison life, but the guys I know from my county jail experiences were pretty chill....dumb as hammered shit, but pretty chill...looking to get out, not to ass-ram the noobie.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Nah, not in county jail.

Some DAs think the county guys are worse, because by the time they get to state prison they are accustomed ot prison life, but the guys I know from my county jail experiences were pretty chill....dumb as hammered shit, but pretty chill...looking to get out, not to ass-ram the noobie.

yup, the guys in county just want to get the hell out and not start any beef. state prison..thats another story.

sorry to hear that bor. read a lot, books could be your best friend

NJjuice22 said:
yup, the guys in county just want to get the hell out and not start any beef. state prison..thats another story.

One thing that makes county jail interesting is that in some states, if you have less than a year left in state prison time, you gete transferred to county jails. So you might have guys in there with you who have done 10 years for a serious felony.

That's bad shit. I ran across a guy who was getting out for armed robbery, but the guy told me that state prison just deadens your soul.

I met a few guys who did serious time in state prisons down here...told me that the climate of the prison depends on what the warden wants to run. Some wardens let shit go and you get a war zone. Others, according to my friend, told me that it's a really tight ship and nothing untoward goes on.

MattTheSkywalker said:
One thing that makes county jail interesting is that in some states, if you have less than a year left in state prison time, you gete transferred to county jails. So you might have guys in there with you who have done 10 years for a serious felony.

That's bad shit. I ran across a guy who was getting out for armed robbery, but the guy told me that state prison just deadens your soul.

I met a few guys who did serious time in state prisons down here...told me that the climate of the prison depends on what the warden wants to run. Some wardens let shit go and you get a war zone. Others, according to my friend, told me that it's a really tight ship and nothing untoward goes on.

god forbid I if ever go to prison, I hope its run by a strict warden.

MattTheSkywalker said:

my father just retired after 15 years working at San Quentin. He's got great stories.

Top Bottom