Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My life ends on Monday

Dakotah said:
well taking responsiblity for what you did is a start but dont say that your life ends on monday its just a turning point besides you were caught with the items werent you?
I wish you the best of luck in your ordeal seriously.
yep

good luck

ive taken responsibilty from the moment the DEA agents had their guns pointed at my head..i know it was wrong but i didnt hurt anyone..im not violent...im just gonna be sitting in jail wasting tax payers dollar for a victim less crime

LiveFastDieHard said:
ive taken responsibilty from the moment the DEA agents had their guns pointed at my head..i know it was wrong but i didnt hurt anyone..im not violent...im just gonna be sitting in jail wasting tax payers dollar for a victim less crime

Oh don't get me started on the sheer stupidity of our drug laws.

The system doesn't care about your "drugs" and what you do to yourself. The system just wants to "put you away for awhile" cuz the middle class thinks you're a problem, and it's an easy way to hide you from them for awhile. Drug laws become a great tool for that.

i hope you get your ass screwed off you

no, you're going down cause all of a sudden the state makes money off you.

All DA's are dicks.

county jail.... that sucks man. Prison would be better probably - except for being someone's bitch.

You'll do fine though, 10 months, probably serve 6-8 and get released.

sucks that you couldnt get work release - would you still have to stay in some dumb minimum security lock down and work all day come there when you're not working? I know CA subcontracts those kinds of places out and make you pay rent for them, its stupid.

LiveFastDieHard said:
On monday I am being sentenced for my crimes...Im guilty of Possession with intent to deliver of 1lb of pot and 1 count of possesion of oxycodone....the DA's "deal" is 10months in jail...I have a clean record except for an underage drinking so I think thats a little steep...so im pleading to the judge and letting him make the sentence....Ive been accepted to WVU and I've had a full time job for over 2 years..hopefully he takes this into account
why you crying bro.you'll be out in 4 mouths.the prisons are packed.

Top Bottom