Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Firts Cycle

ex.fu

My Firts Cycle Please Advice ..

Hi .. i want to .. start my first .. cycle . i am working out from 3 months .restarted after 2 years ..

I m going to take for 16 weeks

500 Test/per week 1-16 Weeks
400 Deca/per week 1-16 Weeks
40mg Dbol/per day for 1-8 weeks

PTC Novaldax and Clomid with Trubulas 500mg twice a day, and Creatine 10gm pre Workout for 8 weeks
and wht should Novaldax and Clomid Value ..
Can i use Liv52 2 Spoon twice per day on Cycle or use it on PTC ??
and Can use Creatine on Cycle .. 5gm pre Workout ??

I'm 25
Height 5'10"
weight 65 kg 15% BF

having gud diet .. three protein shacks 1st in morning 2nd 1 hour before workout 3rd after workout, and other three small meals too .. using creatine .. half hour before workout.

wht should gud for me ..

Can I replace Dbol to Anavar or Anadrol.. ???

Regards

Last edited:
Asking for sources will get you banned...Thanks for not reading the forum rules before your first post...Also your diet sounds like garbage...You need to spend time on other sections of the boards before you start in on the juice use.

-Legacy

You dont need any drugs. You are only 65kg, you should at least be able to reach 75kg naturally with hard training and much more solid food. Food is the most anabolic thing you can put into your body, all the guys on this board will tell you that bro. Eat 2 chicken breasts and a cup of rice 5 times a day along with your shakes and be prepared to grow!

You dont need any drugs. You are only 65kg, you should at least be able to reach 75kg naturally with hard training and much more solid food. Food is the most anabolic thing you can put into your body, all the guys on this board will tell you that bro. Eat 2 chicken breasts and a cup of rice 5 times a day along with your shakes and be prepared to grow!

My Shack content 4 eggs, 2 cup oet, 2 bananas, 2 cup milk, and and i add 50gm of weight gainer in morning, 40gm amino mass in evening, and 40gm whey post workout ..

I'm Quite Hardgainer .. It took.. years to gain upto 75kg for me .. without steroid ...

I was the same man, I actually have the exact same stats as you! I am now 106kg, bout 18%bf, and I ran 2 bulking cycles in the last 18 months, but I can honestly say that I gained most of my weight from training and food. 2 years ago I pretty much stopped eating and drank whiskey all day, I dropped from 82kg to 63kg,and I was miserable. 2 years later im 106kg. The gear helped, but I didnt take it til I was naturally up to bout 85kg. You should do the same bro. Eat as much food as you can, take mass gainers, drink lots of water. Take a mass gainer after your workout, have a solid meal when you get home and have a 2 hour nap, and then resume eating. It did wonders for me naturally!!

I was the same man, I actually have the exact same stats as you! I am now 106kg, bout 18%bf, and I ran 2 bulking cycles in the last 18 months, but I can honestly say that I gained most of my weight from training and food. 2 years ago I pretty much stopped eating and drank whiskey all day, I dropped from 82kg to 63kg,and I was miserable. 2 years later im 106kg. The gear helped, but I didnt take it til I was naturally up to bout 85kg. You should do the same bro. Eat as much food as you can, take mass gainers, drink lots of water. Take a mass gainer after your workout, have a solid meal when you get home and have a 2 hour nap, and then resume eating. It did wonders for me naturally!!

Congratulation Man ... Ur gain is Awesome .. I wish ... I gain Like you...

Don't wish... take it... all you have to do is make the decision... I started training @ 5'11 and 55kg... no shit... it was HORRIBLE... and yes... Juice helped me get where I am now... but quite honestly.. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING works without food... LOTS...

If you can't gain without steroids how in hell do you expect to keep those gain when you come off? its takes more calories to feed that extra muscle ,so stop thinking steroids are the answer because they are not!

dude dont do juice. train harder and longer and get ur nutrition in check. look around this website or goto bodybuilding.com or any other website for that matter. if u really really really wanna jump on gear then JUST stick with like 500mg of test. all that juice u stated above for ur first cycle is wayyyyyyyy too much man

And just in case... 'Take it' referred to the gains.. NOT the juice... I wouldn't do the juice just yet..

Top Bottom