Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my dr recommended something suspect. using clomid for 3 months /yr

haha. i guess im comparing myself to a certain crowd. i was working out with my friend, he competes bodybuilding. I guess most of my non-athletic friends think im pretty “buff” or whatever silly word they occasionally throw at me. I guess my point was, compared to most better genetically gifted people who train as hard as i do & add supplements, they would not think much. look Im 5’8” and 158. I was speaking to the in-crowd here, not the layman haha.
the muay thai guys think im strong (just not fast mehh), so. more important to me.

“what a waste of cash”
haha. you should see me off trt n all. i shrivel up. my body wants to be very skinny.
its way worth it for the strength and performance.... just saying, others around me do the same routine & just explode into the typical bodybuilder look. haha. 1 time i think it was labrada or some past champion was in a gym i was at for a few weeks traveling. he asked if i was i climber! i had a mountain climbers body. so, context.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would be amazed how little people care about how you look.

You could gain 20 pounds and most people wouldn't even notice

I no longer PCT. I do 12-16 month on or blast or whatever you wish to call it. Then I drop to TRT dose of 100-150 test e often stacked with 100 mast e; considering 150 eq or 150 dec. anywayyys i trt for 2-3 months. my dr said since i never PCT anymore i should do pregnyl or run low dose clomid for 3 months out of every year. does that makes sense?

No, nor does that blast&cruise insanity.

I'm thinking of the cost of the gear and the amount you take (I've never taken that much) for the overall size. However, if you're happy in yourself then it's all good.

I'm thinking of the cost of the gear and the amount you take (I've never taken that much) for the overall size. However, if you're happy in yourself then it's all good.

i appreciate your concern. its always good to have others make you recheck your assumptions.
1. $- not to be insensitive or not relatable, but honestly, I have a fairly non-traditional life & the cost is not a big concern in the big picture. plus I live in asia and its cheap.
2. amount- worth correcting the record again - I do NOT blast 12-16 months. I TRT with a low dose of 100mg test e/ wk & maybe 100mg mast e/wk 1/2 the year (every other 3 months)
I go 3 months on with an intermediate dose of 400/wk test plus 400-500 eq/wk.
in comparison, ive been reassured from contacts & my research this is a moderate intermediate cycle.
3. happy - yes, i feel good & dont get sides or any health issues. my strength & stamina are near doubled. bloodwork always good
-although i am now a bit concerned about stevesmi’s comment of undetectable possible longterm problems with inflammation possibly causing risk for cancers or other digestive problems. (my cancer markers are always ok & my kidneys fine).

-if anyone has an opinion on my original question that got lost after i stupidly wrote “months” instead of “weeks” & that shocker of “a 16 month blast” smothered my og question. But maybe taking off even trt for 3 months / year and doing clomid &/or hcg could make sense. (i think my dr said do those during TRT! that’s why i asked if anyone believed that was a worthwhile thing)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom