Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monday Night Football

i like philly to upset. i expect a let down from the ny D.

I am in one of those "football picks" boards at work and my winning the jackpot rides on tonight's game and on the Giants winning.

So, for tonight--GO Giants!! :D

what a pathetic win for the Eagles, they get dominated ALL game and end up winning, gotta suck for the Giants. Good thing it was WAY under though $$$.

My roommate is an Eagle's fan, I wanted to see them lose because he throws the most hillarious fits!

Natymike said:
what a pathetic win for the Eagles, they get dominated ALL game and end up winning, gotta suck for the Giants. Good thing it was WAY under though $$$.

I agree...... I was trying to figure out which team sucked the most last night..... The egales for getting dominated all night..... or the giants for the pure lack of any ability to put the game away:confused:

I'm starting to think that Collins was paid off to throw the game.... I mean EVERY TIME they needed a big score or a big 3rd down..... they blew it..... and that fumble at the end ???

Top Bottom