Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

We've got some serious family problems we're dealing with and our oldest son is trying out for the HS baseball team this week so it's been crazy stressful here. Yesterday was a rest day and didn't make it this morning. She's going to try and go after work. This weekend is going to be rough. Hoping the gym is a release from the stress we will be under. So don't worry if we don't post this weekend. She's fine and everything is going smooth just don't know where our heads will be at the next week or so.

Trying not to let what's going on get to her. Head down and grinding forward. Tomorrow is going to be a rough day for us but we hope it's for the best. Our 12yo son got in some legal trouble over something he SAID and not something he did at the end of last school year. Something happened Tuesday at school and he's in more trouble now. So don't worry about her she's fine we just have alot going on these next few days.
Compress_20240222_194211_1075.jpg
Compress_20240222_194211_1715.jpg
Compress_20240222_194207_7216.jpg
Compress_20240222_194206_6450.jpg
Compress_20240222_194207_7804.jpg
Compress_20240222_194209_9196.jpg

We've got some serious family problems we're dealing with and our oldest son is trying out for the HS baseball team this week so it's been crazy stressful here. Yesterday was a rest day and didn't make it this morning. She's going to try and go after work. This weekend is going to be rough. Hoping the gym is a release from the stress we will be under. So don't worry if we don't post this weekend. She's fine and everything is going smooth just don't know where our heads will be at the next week or so.
sorry to hear this I hope you guys do well

Trying not to let what's going on get to her. Head down and grinding forward. Tomorrow is going to be a rough day for us but we hope it's for the best. Our 12yo son got in some legal trouble over something he SAID and not something he did at the end of last school year. Something happened Tuesday at school and he's in more trouble now. So don't worry about her she's fine we just have alot going on these next few days.
View attachment 142761View attachment 142762View attachment 142763View attachment 142764View attachment 142765View attachment 142766
@dadbod82 she looks amazing again

teenagers are something special they remind me of kittens or puppies always getting into trouble and learning things the hard way

first time I got a car I drove it into a ditch the second day but I kept it a secret my dad never found out he would have definitely beat my ass for that one LOL

just wait till your kid comes home saying that he got a couple chicks pregnant LOL.. I'm glad that as much as I tried in high school I couldn't get laid it probably saved me many years of child support

my ex wife took my children twice from me.
the first time when she left me, the 2nd time when she tried to kill herself

Top Bottom