Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longhorns

sh4dowf4lcon said:
WHo really knows? I would say Vince gives us the best chance to escape the OU Blitz packages. If you saw the Kstate game, they blitzed every which way but loose, and they pounded Chance Mock. Then we put in the sizzling sensation Vince Young and he ran around like a young Mike Vick. Young throws well on the run, and he throws a good deep ball. Not as accurate as Mock, but more explosive. If OU gets caught in a blitz on a QB Draw or perfectly timed option pass, we can put up some points.

I look to last year and OU lost 2 games, two teams that threw the ball deep (early and often)...Look for Texas to try to get some Run/Pass Balance and run some draws and WR screens to try and slow the blitz packs and then when the defenders get inside the hash marks we should go over the top...early and often.

This will be one hell of a game, it is bigger than Miami & FSU... It is the game of the week, Hands Down.

Doesn't look like I'm the BITCH!

gaytexas.jpg

Go Whorns!!

losing.jpg

ut.gif

Weather report in Dallas this weekend:

weather.jpg

louden_swain said:
OKIE is straight up harsh lol.

Nah, it's all in good fun. I actually respect Texas for the most part. Now Mack Brown...that's a different story.

soonerpsa--.jpg

good stuff Okie
you have superior photoshop skills this is for sure
too bad photoshop has nothing to do with football

Bro, Oklahoma would have to win for 20 staright years just to win as many times as Texas has. Texas still owns this series 55-37...

TX owns OU 55wins 37 losses...

As afr as TX OU goes...

TX OWNS OU

Damn, I don't know what to say. I had no idea the Longhorns were so weak. I mean I had no idea the Sooners were that Strong. I am very impressed. Bob Stoops and his staff have very good talent and they are obviously the best coaches in College Football.

The way OU attacks the football and forces turnovers is uncanny and it is COACHED. The way they find a way to get a man in on a blitz is uncanny and it is COACHED -DC.
Obviously the way the offense is custom tailored to fit the talent at any given position is also coached and they have great talent with great coaches and they are SOLID.

They deserve to be number 1, they have the strongest team I have seen since OU won the Title in 2000. They are playing unreal and lights-out!!

I tip my hat to the Sooners and their Fans.

You should bring the Sears Trophy to Norman this year.

Kudos to whoever found Bob Stoops and brought hiim to Norman - THAT MAN DESERVES A RAISE.

Sooner Nation rocked Saturday, I have nothing else.

Texas is still a strong team, but the squad must develop a consistent offense. The defensive line needs to be strengthened. .they allow way too many points.

Secondly, I am a little disappointed with numerous Sooner fans. At the end of the game, these group of people still had the nerve to chant Texas sucks. . .Texas sucks. I am a huge fan, but that is totally uncalled for. . these people serve as bad examples of fans.

If the Sooners were blown out 65-13. . do you think there would be any Sooner fans left in the stands?? Hell no!

People need to learn how to be humble. . . anything can happen in college football.

65-13

You can have your overall record that goes back to before your parents were born. I'll take an 8th National Championship any day.

Yes, I can have the overall series record because we earned the series record...but I have to admit I would trade the overall record for Bob Stoops or a National Title.

They deserve to be #1, - the Sooners

Top Bottom