Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Life after NFL football

fistfullofsteel

well, besides getting bent over some more and getting called to jury duty again for 4th freaking time in the fall :mad:, i am pretty much up for everybody lining up and taking a swing at the family jewels with a golf club to make the pain go away.

Bro, just be glad you aren't in Denver. When i hear rumors of the Broncos getting Jake Plummer or Kordel, i just want to start crying.

I feel your pain. No matter how much i hate NFC East Opponents, I truly feel your pain!

Cornholio said:
Im all for you getting a life Buddy.

lol, thanks you are too kind.

Just in case you didn't know. The NY Giants loss is the biggest comeback against a team in the playoffs for the NFC. 2nd in the whole league. Also the highest score decided by 1 point. AND TO TOP IT OFF, We made it into the top 5, including the regular season for the biggest comeback against a team of all time, and it happened against my team. And the owner of the NY Giants response is, "Hey, we should do pretty good next year with the team we have."

well....the blown call didnt help...BUT it should not have come down to that

Cornholio said:
Im all for you getting a life Buddy.

lol, thanks you are too kind.

Just in case you didn't know. The NY Giants loss is the biggest comeback against a team in the playoffs for the NFC. 2nd in the whole league. Also the highest score decided by 1 point. AND TO TOP IT OFF, We made it into the top 5, including the regular season for the biggest comeback against a team of all time, and it happened against my team. And the owner of the NY Giants response is, "Hey, we should do pretty good next year with the team we have."

dude, i feel for you... can i take a driver to your nuts? PLEASE????

Top Bottom